Horus Heresy Movie Fictitious

abaddon3564

Guh, I'm not even gonna try figuring out who should play the Emperor (Viggo Mortensen LOOKS like the Emperor, but... I mean, it's the frigging Emperor!). For me the only really obvious Primarchs are

Horus - Russel Crowe

and Night Haunter - Christian Bale

And I could feasibly see The Rock as Perturabo, but not really Angron.

Astartes:

Loken - probably Daniel Craig

Torgaddon - Hugh Jackman

Abaddon - Vin Diesel

Aximand - I get conflicted here, because Daniel Craig might make a good Aximand too.

Iacton Qruze - Connery. There is simply no other choice. They'd have to add in a character named Trebek, though.

Maloghurst - probably Christopher Lee

Garro - Bruce Willis

Saul Tarvitz - David Wenham or Edward Norton

Erebus - Rutger Hauer. Part of me thinks Jack Nicholson, actually.

And Non-Astartes

Sindermann - Terrence Stamp

Ignace Karkasy - Dylan Moran

Euphrati Keeler - Katee Sackhoff

• 1 month later...

The Emperor - (yeah he's not a Primarch but he is the main man so should get a mention here) Christopher Lee

Lion El'Jonson - Gerard Bulter

Fulgrim - I'd cast some obnoxious pretty boy like Josh Hartnett

Jaghaitai Khan - Y'know the guy that played Subotai in Conan the Barbarian, Gerry Something, HIM!

Leman Russ - Ray Winstone

Night Haunter - Christian Bale

Sanguinius - Orlando Bloom

Angron - Vinnie Jones (just picture the scene where he burst from a 911 scale pile of rubble, slaughtering the Brotherhood and shouting "I'm the Juggernaught bitch!")

Horus - James Earl Jones (y'know Darth Vader/Thulsa Doom)

Vulkan - Michael Clarke Duncan or Tiny Lister

Alpharius/Omegon - Hugo Weaving

This list is more based on their voices.

No love for Samuel L. Jackson?? Robert Downey jr should also be in it

Samuel L. is one of the missing two Primarchs. His role in the Heresy goes as follows:

"I want you to reach into that bag and get me my Legion. It's the one with Bad Mutha &£@#$% written on it"

No love for Samuel L. Jackson?? Robert Downey jr should also be in it

Samuel L. is one of the missing two Primarchs. His role in the Heresy goes as follows:

"I want you to reach into that bag and get me my Legion. It's the one with Bad Mutha &£@#$% written on it"

:HQ:

would you guys rather have 1 movie or each book as a seperate movie; assuming we followed the books?

well, really you could do the movie(s) something along the lines of 1 movie for the first 3 hh books, as one novel CAN lead to a very short movie, which we dont want :cuss even if you released a "HH movie" you'd want it to be more epic than LoTR... so, naturally its gotta be longer ;)

carlos santana for dorn :P I dunno... i feel dumb for suggesting it...

Pretty bizarre, indeed. Though I have heard Bruce Willis as being suggested for Dorn "Eh, come to Terra, we'll get together, it'll be a laugh. Now I know what a TV dinner feels like."

chuck norris should be horus... just so everyone can stop with the ludicrous chuck norris jokes.... ;)

and bruce willis should only be allowed to do a 40k movie, if he uses his most famous line from die hard: yippee-ki-yay- mutha.......

christopher walken could play the emperor though, or night haunter :D

Archived