Horus Heresy Movie Fictitious

abaddon3564

Seriously guys, no more pro wrestlers...they cant act and would destroy the film!!!!

Also im trying to keep my ideas to if they made the film tomorrow:

So heres my list:

LION: Liam neeson

FULGRIM: Jason Isaacs

KHAN: Ken Watanabe

MAGNUS: Brian Cox

RUSS: Brendan Gleeson

ANGRON: Ralf Moeller

HORUS: Ed Harris

DORN: Sean Bean

SANGUINUS: Thomas Jane or Scott Speedman

VULKAN: Michael Clarke Duncan

ABBADON: Micky Rourke

HORUS AXIMAND:

TORGADDON: Ray Winstone

LOKEN: Gerard Butler

TARVITZ: Viggo Mortensen

EIDOLON: Hugo Weaving

LUCIUS: joaquin pheonix

EREBUS: Kevin Spacey

IACTON QRUZE: Willem Dafoe

GC08

I think Christopher Walken would be the best person to play the Emperor. EVER! He can sing, he can dance, he does a very good bad guy (as the Emperor seems to be not half as tightey-whitey as he is said to be according to Legion) and he is still able to play a likeable character.

I think Christopher Walken would be the best person to play the Emperor. EVER! He can sing, he can dance, he does a very good bad guy (as the Emperor seems to be not half as tightey-whitey as he is said to be according to Legion) and he is still able to play a likeable character.

Yeah id go for that, he wouldnt have many fight scenes, so that side of him wouldnt matter too much!

GC08

I personally reckon they should use unnamed actors, no one from mainstream and keep the names secret.

That way our visions wont be destroyed as much as having a main stream playing a Primarch

Plus I reckon you should never be allowed to see the Emperors face until the Horus/Emperor fight, make it so much more dramatic when his face is revealed.

I reckon we should take a vote on B&C members to play certain roles based on thier avatars.

I vote thus:

RUSS: Beef

FULGRIM: The Emperors Champion (cus his avatar is sooo pretty)

ANGRON: Xenocidal Maniac

SANGUINUS: Imperialis_Dominatus

SEVERUS SNAPE: Rain......oops wrong movie :D

GC08

I reckon we should take a vote on B&C members to play certain roles based on thier avatars.

I vote thus:

RUSS: Beef

FULGRIM: The Emperors Champion (cus his avatar is sooo pretty)

ANGRON: Xenocidal Maniac

SANGUINUS: Imperialis_Dominatus

SEVERUS SNAPE: Rain......oops wrong movie :(

GC08

yet right on with rain...

wolf lord kieran

Michael Dorn should be Angron, since Angron should a lot and Michael Dorn sounds awesome when he's shouting. Get gets to be painted red anyway. (For those of you who don't know, Michael Dorn plays Worf on Star Trek)

Ed Harris really should be Dorn, that's fantastic. Loken, in my head, sounds like Jamie Bamber (Apollo on BSG)

Kyrill Sindermann sounds like Anthony Hopkins, in his slightly more benevolent roles. The man has gravitas. The other remembrancers didn't really strike me as having distinctive voices, but what DID get me was Petronella, who sounded an awful lot like Selma Hayek, an accent with a hint of distain and vanity. Titus Cassar seems like Robert Picardo's would work.

Tarvitz would be well done by Daniel Craig. Fulgrim of course, has absolutely no business to sound a look like anyone other than Jason Isaacs (Lucius Malfoy, Steele in Blackhawk Down, The Patriot, et al.)

GC08 - I took some inspiration from you i hope you don't mind

My final lineup - this is just for fun but we can dream can't we :blink: Still can't come up with a good one for Lorgar or Ferrus Manus

THE EMPEROR: Daniel Day Lewis

HORUS: Bald Russell Crowe could possibly do him justice

LION: Sean Bean

GUILLIMAN: Edward Norton

FULGRIM: Jason Isaacs or Brad Pitt

KHAN: Ken Watanabe

MAGNUS: Ewan McGregor

RUSS: Hugh Jackman

ANGRON: Dolph Lundgren bald

DORN: Ed Harris or James Morrison (Bill Buchanan - 24)

CORAX: Ioan Gruffudd

FERRUS MANUS: ?

SANGUINUS: Orlando Bloom

VULKAN: Michael Clarke Duncan/Tiny 'Zeus' Lister

CURZE: Christian Bale

MORTARION: Hugo Weaving

LORGAR: ?

ALPHARIUS: Vin Diesel if he could act

PERTURABO: Everett McGill - can just imagine him in Terminator Armour

ABBADDON: Tom Hardy - Think Shinzon from ST: Nemesis

LOKEN: Kevin Sorbo or Gerard Butler

TARVITZ: Viggo Mortensen

FABIUS BILE: Christopher Walken or Brent Spiner

LUCIUS: Joaquin Phoenix - has to be

EREBUS: ?

IACTON QRUZE: Sam Elliot

GARRO: Bruce Willis

Named Actors (such as Christian Bale, Russell Crowe, etc.) would be good for a few roles, but I think for a HH movie we would definitely need some unknown Actors who could play their parts well... I mean, look at the great job that got done with the Ichi the Killer movie...

I think 'Beat' Takeshi would be great for Khan.

Possibly a make-up'd/latex'd Zooey Deschanel for Sanguinius (obviously using the aforementioned make-up and latex to make her look more like a man).

How about we just go grab some of the extras from 300?

brian blessed as russ, case closed

I always imagined That old sons of horus captain to look like brian blessed. Whats his name "the half heard"

Personally so far I think the most apt and on target casting has been Jaoquin Phoenix as Fulgrim, though now I am leaning more towards Lucius, in any case I think his should be a tragic fall, given I think he would be perfect for it.

I also agree that Bruce Willis and Vin Diesel would play very convincing Space Marines, and perhaps Rourke from Sin City, but as Primarchs I honestly can't place them.

Danial Craig could work too, as someone, he just has a certain intensity about him.

Funnily enough I do think Colin Farrel could fit in somewhere here. Perhaps he'd make a good wolf, or something, not sure really but I think he fits in somewhere. More than Orlando Bloom in any case, by a freaking marathon mile.

Really though I'm not sure any of the current actors could pull of an actual Space Marine, let alone a primarch in live action. Perhaps in CG or a mixture, the voices would certainly be enough for some of the actors mentioned above.

Oh and lastly, if we widen the search to characters too....

Angron/Khârn - Happy Gilmore.

Archived