Horus Heresy Movie Fictitious

abaddon3564

Russell Crowe - Horus, definitely intense enough

Christian Bale - Roboute Guilliman

Jurgen Prochnow - Rogal Dorn

Johnny Depp - Sanguinius

The guy who plays candyman, cant remember his name - Vulcan

Scottish guy from dog soldiers and Rome - Garviel Loken

i'd go with christopher lambert as the emperor, good call there, can see him in the full xmas tree armour!

Joachim Phoenix - Fulgrim, the phoenician...

The rock - look at the model of Abaddon, it actually is the rock!

Vin Diesel - in chronicles of riddick with long hair and the beard in the ice world bit he looks pretty like leman russ and his voice would be perfect

Arnie - he'd be great as Angron

Keanu Reeves - Corax, would suite him cos he probably wouldnt have to talk much!

theres a guy who always plays gangsters in japanese yakuza movies, can remember his name but he's pretty tough looking, not much in the way of competition for Jagheti Khan so think he may be the man.

not sure how GW would afford the actor fees for all this, mind. cant really see all these guys being avid wargamers and doing it for free. might be wrong though, would you argue with arnie about whether his infantry units are in firing range or not! :P :P

For Russ it can only Ever be Chuck Norris

For Vulkan forget Samual Jackson and Think more Jame Earl Jone (when he was in Conan)

It has to be CGI, each of those actors costs millions a film. you can't have 20+ lead actors in a film and expect your money back. Movies make a lot of money, but not that much. Just CGI is very expensive, it takes countless people, and this/these movie(s) would probably be the most extensive CGI project to date.

• 1 month later...
Someone mentioned Ed Harris as Rogal Dorn, and I agree he would do a great job, but when I was reading the books, and came upon the character of Luc Sedirae I instantly thought - Ed Harris! I know it would be a minor role, but I think he would be perfect :P

i think a film would be so perfect of the hh but i think that if it was done all with cgi and voice actors it would be brilliant. because the primarchs are suposed to be 3metres tall! i don't think that could be achievd with actors in a film.

however, to get back to the point of this topic...[actors to play specific roles] i think that chuck norris is the only one to play the emperor. and a [young] van damn should play garvial loken. aye?

Whoever plays Abaddon would have to resemble Horus as all members of the mournival, minus Loken, are similar in features to their primarch. theres a name for it that escapes me. And the point about the Primarchs being portrayed by lead actors is also very valid and as such relatively unknown actors would have to make up the majority, although CGI could work if it tried and failed as hard as Beowulf did I'm not sure the movie would prove very popular. The film would have to be in parts as the whole story of the HH is far too long for 1 or 2 or even 3 movies.

I agree with Contaminus on his choices, as they really look like the primarch they would be playing. Now as for their character they can be worked on.

"I know Kung Fu."

"No you don't, Mr. Reeves."

I think Keanu reeves would make a great.. nvm..

Archived