Jaghatai Khan White Scars - Ken Watanabe

Leman Russ Space Wolves - Bruce Willis

Rogal Dorn Imperial Fists - Russel Crowe

Konrad Curze/Night Haunter Night Lords - Christopher Walken

Sanguinius Blood Angels - Orlando Bloom

Ferrus Manus Iron Hands - Clint Eastwood

Angron World Eaters - Ron Perlman

Roboute Guilliman Ultramarines - Neal McDonough

Mortarion Death Guard - Mark Calaway (the Undertaker)

Magnus the Red Thousand Sons - Anthony Hopkins

Horus Luna Wolves / Sons of Horus - Kurt Russel

Lorgar Word Bearers - The Rock

Vulkan Salamanders - Samuel L Jackson

Corax Raven Guard - Keanu Reeves

Alpharius/Omegon - Mel Gibson

Ok First Time Poster, but here i go:

Emperor: Robert Duvall - would suit it to the max

Horus: blank

Ferrus Manus: Brendan Gleeson

Night Haunter: Colin Farrel - he would just seem to fit the part

Sanginus: Ewan Mcgregor

Fulgrim:Hayden Christansen (anaken skywalker)

Mortarion: Bruce Willis - bald pale headed, perfect Death Lord

Guilliman: Wise old sage - Patrick Stewart

Corax: definatley Keanu Reeves (just take his Matrix role)

Angron: Dwayne Johnson the mad streak about him

Lion El'Johnson: Will Smith

Russ: Hugh Jackman

Vulcan: blank

Abaddon: Michael Clarke Duncan

Loken: Jason Issacs

Torgaddon:

Aximand:

Iacton Qruze:

Sinderman: Ian Mckellen

Euphrati Keeler:

My List so far:

DORN- Bruce Willis

GUILLIMAN- Robert Downey Junior

VULKAN- Samuel L. Jackson

EMPEROR- Sean Connery

PERTURABO- The Rock

FULGRIM_ Joaquin Pheonix

lulz. this line-up'd be awesome. GW needs to make a HH movie... I Dont get why not...

Funny me and my friends having been doing this casting thing for the past year and this is what we came up with as for the EMp and the Primarchs so far and i will list our reasons as best we can. Keep in mind we are using Current actors in their current physical state so actors such as Sean Connery or Donald Sutherland or Al Pacino who are magnificent actors would not fit the bill. There is always the fact that many actors in Europe are unknown to us here in the States that might fight the role better than the ones i will list.

Big E- Viggo Mortensen ( the Big E is from an area that is now currently Turkey so we figured on a middle eastern European look and Aragorn fits the bill nicely enough)

Lion El'Jnson- Christain Bale Or Marton Csokas (from Kingdom of Heaven Guy De lusignan) (the Lion is a bit of a broody sod and no one is more broody than Batman, though of course hed have to dye his hair blonde)

Fulgrim- Joaquin Phoenix Or Vincent Cassell( from the Ocean's series 12 and 13 Toulor) (Fulgrim was a psychophant and a weenie cmon we all remember commudus from gladiator)

Perturabo- Vincent Regan(the captain 300) Couldnt put our finger on this one since much of his mannerisms werent really known we decided on Vincent Regan jsut out of physical features.

Jaghatai Khan - Dwayne Johnson The Rock (cmon Jaghatai is modeled after Chinggis Khan (Genghis) so the rock would be perfect as he has an Asian enough look but not enough to scare hollywood)

Leman Russ- Ray Winstone (Beowulf, Bors in King Arthur) or Brendan Gleeson (amish from braveheart big dude red beard)

Rogal Dorn- Gerard Butler (everyone saw 300 since Dorn would play a promenant role in a horus heresy movie why not Leonidas?)( we did say Arnold but alas the governator is a bit old but physically speaking back in the Conan Terminator days would be perfect)

Konrad Curze (Night Haunter)- Johnny Depp (i know i know but Night Haunter is sooo batman so maybe christian bale after all)

Sanguinius - Brad Pitt or Daniel Craig (cmon Achilles in Troy was soooo sanguinius in sandals)

Ferrus Manus- Cole Hauser ( Red from tears of the Sun) (couldnt really come up with a reason for this one in our minds he jsut seemed right)

Angron - Nathan Jones (big guy from Jet li's Fearless Hercules O'brien char name)??? ( this one is a bit tricky i mean Big Mean guy always yelling grunting not very articulate, So many could fit this role for sheer physicality i offered Nathan Jones)

Rouboute Guilliman- Kevin Mckidd (lucius verenus from Rome tv series) (Pretty obvious if you ask me, facial features and he already played a roman since the Smurfs are modeled after the roman legions plus hes a damn good actor too)

Mortarian- Karl Urban (doom and Pathfinder) (seemed to fit the bill enough as for a legit reason couldnt come up with one)

Magnus- Hugo Weaving (Added and updated based on the suggestion from Ensis Ferrae, not a bad fit either)

Horus- Danial Craig or Liam Nieson Former selection: Rodrigo Santoro (Xerxes from 300) (this is from a physcial representation based on 300 yes cg made him huge and perhaps not enough sheer presence to be the greatest of primarchs but... ehh its what i got)

Vulkan- Michael Clark Duncan or Shaq (i know some of us remember the Torment of shaqs movies but .... hes probably the only one they wouldnt need to cq and Vulkan doesnt have to talk much =])

Lorgar- Colin Farrell (figured lorgar was full of speeches and blah blah blah and we all know how bad alexander since it was one long bloody speech after another so ehh seemed right to us)

Corax- David Wenham (Dilios from 300 guy with the Eye patch and story teller) (this is up to change)

Alpharius and Omegon- This is a tough one since if they did decide to show Alpharius and Omegon theyd would either be one actor cg'ed into a copy or twins one of my friends yelled out Jean Claude Van damme because of Double impact but he was quickly silenced and beaten to a pulp) any suggestions on this would be welcome since we cant seem to decide.

We casted the actors according to the info on the primarchs and teh big E that GW gave us sine they are mostly whiteboys we casted caucasian actors the only touch of ethnicity being the khan and Vulkan.

Of course this is jsut our list any criticism and input would greatly be welcomed. All statements of phsycical features are jsut based on representations of primarchs in GW artwork or in our own imaginations of course if they movie were ever made the primarchs would be cg'ed to be massive human beings damn near twice as big as a space marine who are themselves probably taller than 7 feet.

Cristian Bale - Sanginius

Vigo Mortisen - Emperor

Jack nicolson - Horus

No offense, but Jack as Horus, didn't think Horus had old man boobs. Ralph Fiennes from Red Dragon would be a good Horus

Henry Rollins- Russ (Smart, but has more of a tendency to be a brutal a$$hole)

Danzig- Night Haunter

If you can' tell I like old school punk.

Wulfkry,

I don't think I have ever seen a fictitious casting list that I have agreed with 100%... until now, congratulations copy that list into and email and spam it to every major production company.

I really like this list also, but would insist on Brendan Gleeson playing Russ (he is one of your two choices).

bravo.

wolf lord kieran

Ok what about my namesake?

The Emperor - Brian Blessed

Brian Blessed (as said very early on) would be the perfect Leman Russ. Loud and larger

than life. Looks like he enjoys his food and fenrisian ale too.

Mel Gibson's name has been mentioned a few times. He would be great at promoting the

movie. You could get him drunk and he could rant about how the Emperor controls everything.

Funny me and my friends having been doing this casting thing for the past year and this is what we came up with as for the EMp and the Primarchs so far and i will list our reasons as best we can. Keep in mind we are using Current actors in their current physical state so actors such as Sean Connery or Donald Sutherland or Al Pacino who are magnificent actors would not fit the bill. There is always the fact that many actors in Europe are unknown to us here in the States that might fight the role better than the ones i will list.

Big E- Viggo Mortensen ( the Big E is from an area that is now currently Turkey so we figured on a middle eastern European look and Aragorn fits the bill nicely enough)

Lion El'Jnson- Christain Bale Or Marton Csokas (from Kingdom of Heaven Guy De lusignan) (the Lion is a bit of a broody sod and no one is more broody than Batman, though of course hed have to dye his hair blonde)

Fulgrim- Joaquin Phoenix Or Vincent Cassell( from the Ocean's series 12 and 13 Toulor) (Fulgrim was a psychophant and a weenie cmon we all remember commudus from gladiator)

Perturabo- Vincent Regan(the captain 300) Couldnt put our finger on this one since much of his mannerisms werent really known we decided on Vincent Regan jsut out of physical features.

Jaghatai Khan - Dwayne Johnson The Rock (cmon Jaghatai is modeled after Chinggis Khan (Genghis) so the rock would be perfect as he has an Asian enough look but not enough to scare hollywood)

Leman Russ- Ray Winstone (Beowulf, Bors in King Arthur) or Brendan Gleeson (amish from braveheart big dude red beard)

Rogal Dorn- Gerard Butler (everyone saw 300 since Dorn would play a promenant role in a horus heresy movie why not Leonidas?)( we did say Arnold but alas the governator is a bit old but physically speaking back in the Conan Terminator days would be perfect)

Konrad Curze (Night Haunter)- Johnny Depp (i know i know but Night Haunter is sooo batman so maybe christian bale after all)

Sanguinius - Brad Pitt or Daniel Craig (cmon Achilles in Troy was soooo sanguinius in sandals)

Ferrus Manus- Cole Hauser ( Red from tears of the Sun) (couldnt really come up with a reason for this one in our minds he jsut seemed right)

Angron - Nathan Jones (big guy from Jet li's Fearless Hercules O'brien char name)??? ( this one is a bit tricky i mean Big Mean guy always yelling grunting not very articulate, So many could fit this role for sheer physicality i offered Nathan Jones)

Rouboute Guilliman- Kevin Mckidd (lucius verenus from Rome tv series) (Pretty obvious if you ask me, facial features and he already played a roman since the Smurfs are modeled after the roman legions plus hes a damn good actor too)

Mortarian- Karl Urban (doom and Pathfinder) (seemed to fit the bill enough as for a legit reason couldnt come up with one)

Magnus- ???? (still a debated topic as of yet nothing is settled among me and my friends)

Horus- Rodrigo Santoro (Xerxes from 300) (this is from a physcial representation based on 300 yes cg made him huge and perhaps not enough sheer presence to be the greatest of primarchs but... ehh its what i got)

Vulkan- Michael Clark Duncan or Shaq (i know some of us remember the Torment of shaqs movies but .... hes probably the only one they wouldnt need to cq and Vulkan doesnt have to talk much =])

Lorgar- Colin Farrell (figured lorgar was full of speeches and blah blah blah and we all know how bad alexander since it was one long bloody speech after another so ehh seemed right to us)

Corax- David Wenham (Dilios from 300 guy with the Eye patch and story teller) (this is up to change)

Alpharius and Omegon- This is a tough one since if they did decide to show Alpharius and Omegon theyd would either be one actor cg'ed into a copy or twins one of my friends yelled out Jean Claude Van damme because of Double impact but he was quickly silenced and beaten to a pulp) any suggestions on this would be welcome since we cant seem to decide.

We casted the actors according to the info on the primarchs and teh big E that GW gave us sine they are mostly whiteboys we casted caucasian actors the only touch of ethnicity being the khan and Vulkan.

Of course this is jsut our list any criticism and input would greatly be welcomed. All statements of phsycical features are jsut based on representations of primarchs in GW artwork or in our own imaginations of course if they movie were ever made the primarchs would be cg'ed to be massive human beings damn near twice as big as a space marine who are themselves probably taller than 7 feet.

i do agree with quite abit of this list, and hey, at least you didnt suggest keanu reeves for corax!!!!! as corax is my fav primarch, and the one who's chapter i will be making/successing, i hate seeing such a cut rate actor suggested for a role as important as corax. if i may ask a suggestion for your consideration, being that you havent listed someone for magnus the red... how about hugo weaving??? (i know, everyone sees "Agent Smith" from the matrix... but what about his role in V for Vendetta?)

Well i just looked up Brian Blessed seems okay and i mean no offense though but a bit old to be Russ eh? and true enough Brendon Gleeson is also a bit old. But find me another big red headed scots or irishmen and ill slap him on the list. And the Hugo Weaving name has been added thanks Ensis. Please continue to make suggestions and criticisms. Theres still no one for Alph/Ome. And some of the listed actors might not be so good for the roles like dude that played Xerxes my buddy told me he couldnt believe i actually put him on the list so i guess we are looking for a replacement.

Seeing as this is a Fictitious thread or ideal candidates; the actors considered would be still in their

prime. I mean. there have been alot of actors listed who have passed on.

The mention of Xerxes fills me with dread because now all I see is the fat guy from Borat.

(Who played Xerxes in Meet the Spartans; a movie that fills me with dread by itself)

Im pretty sure i stated that we are using current actors in their current physical state as per the discussion between me and my friends. In essence as if we were really casting it for an actualy movie. Of course we realize that the sheer magnitude of such and undertaking would make all the LOTR movies look like 30 min sitcoms but ehh i guess this is just for <DELETED BY THE INQUISITION>s n giggles. And yeah the xerxes is very subject to change.

If they have to go full-CGI, why not use good voice actor like Scott McNeil? This guy can make HALF of the voice cast of the Primarch. If you don't remember him, he made a lot of voice in Dawn of War like the Daemon Prince, Lord Bale, the Guardsmen, Davian Thule and more.

For the love of god, no actor could "play" a space marine without enough prosetetics to make them unrecognizable. Space Marines are big and ugly, always. Even Fulgrim was unnaturally big. These guys would not be "hotties" they would be scarred and torn and messed up in ways that we cant even imagine. Voice acting is how they should be represent so pick voices not people, sure Brad Pitt is man-pretty enough to be sanguinius in the disney version but brad pitt cant do a believable european accent to save his life.

but, with the sheer size of the galaxy in 40k, brad pitt wouldnt NEED to do a european accent. and there is also a possibility of doing a Beowulf-esque movie, where the cgi characters somewhat resemble their real life actors. that way, folks like sean connery, and anthony hopkins could be "young" again.

Archived