Kthulu returns

greatcrusade08

My dreadknights going to be sporting his brand new nemesis greatsword, namely because I've lost one of his fists somehow. I am really bad at losing things lol but at least I never trod on it like I did with my land speeder :P

that sounds like you..

firestorm-40k/hads_chaos_dude - chaos

Hardly a surprise to anyone who might have followed the link to my painting log in my signature...

I've spent nearly 4 years painting the frakkers, I might as well get osme use out of them... ^_^ :yes:

Also, I am pleased to note that our BWG team is the only one with any Guard players... go mass flash-light and tank power! :FA:

I've spent nearly 4 years painting the frakkers, I might as well get osme use out of them... ;) :P

As someone who decided to re-paint his old Blood Angels last December and has since completed 1.5 models I envy your 4 year slow burn timescale - they're looking good!

I spent yesterday base coating, dry brushing and tidying up 47 marine and vehicle bases. Today, red and black armour halves and a few camo cloaks. Tomorrow, vehicles and metalwork...what I'd give for another year or two before the weekend...

...excellent motivation though!

how are the taurus legion coming along.. will they be ready?

Can't talk... painting..!

;)

:D

Seriously, still finishing the Plague Marines and Obliterators... it'll go to the wire, but I'm confident at this stage I'll have them finished - I hope! :devil: :)

20 Hormagaunts just need bases done, then 3 Hiveguard and 26(Arggghhh!)Termagants are only undercoated.

By the Great Horned Rat, it will be done! Sleep is for the puny man-things...

(Couldn't find an emoticon for exhausted, baggy-eyed and suffering from paint-poisoning)

I've spent nearly 4 years painting the frakkers, I might as well get osme use out of them... :) :D

As someone who decided to re-paint his old Blood Angels last December and has since completed 1.5 models I envy your 4 year slow burn timescale - they're looking good!

I spent yesterday base coating, dry brushing and tidying up 47 marine and vehicle bases. Today, red and black armour halves and a few camo cloaks. Tomorrow, vehicles and metalwork...what I'd give for another year or two before the weekend...

Sooooooo slow guys. I mean it only took me a mere 4 years to complete all 106 models of my 2nd Company ;)

I've spent nearly 4 years painting the frakkers, I might as well get osme use out of them... ;) :lol:

Sooooooo slow guys. I mean it only took me a mere 4 years to complete all 106 models of my 2nd Company ;)

The joys of deciding to repaint some parts of this army (which was a 2nd edition Blood Angels gang) was that some didn't need stripping as they've never seen paint! So yea, I paint super slow, and sometimes not at all! It's a good job I have holiday, it's a pretty intense week!

Sick Grandmother & Mother/Hospitalised wife

:) sorry to hear that mate, best wishes to them all.

so its 3 days to go, i hope everyone is ready to go... please remember your army specific FAQs folks.

as it goes i may be roping you all into helping with the setting up, the chap who runs the club might not be able to open up too much before 9am, so it will be all hands on deck.. its only 11 tables so it shouldnt be too manic (i hope)

Man You guys paint slow :P

^_^

I can paint pretty fast, assuming you want it to look like my 8 year old son painted it.....
OK, I'm going to play my job/son/Scout Camp/Overdraft/Sick Grandmother & Mother/Hospitalised wife/100+ model army card here... ;)

What they said... ;)

@GC08 - I'm sure us lot from BWG will give you a hand to set up if we turn up early enough... :)

@GC08 - I'm sure us lot from BWG will give you a hand to set up if we turn up early enough... ^_^

thanks mate, last year i had the hall an hour early i figured it would be the same again this year, but alas twas not to be

Sick Grandmother & Mother/Hospitalised wife

as it goes i may be roping you all into helping with the setting up, the chap who runs the club might not be able to open up too much before 9am, so it will be all hands on deck.. its only 11 tables so it shouldnt be too manic (i hope)

I'm warning you now about Orky Konstruckton! There is a reason all our Trukks are Ranmshackle ^_^

As long as my Tervigon rolls badly for spawning, I'm fully painted! Yay me!

Quick house rules question:

My Monstrous Creatures do not have conventional heads: where should I draw line of sight from? I usually specify a particular feature on each model, such as an Orb or a spike that looks magicky, is this ok?

My Mycetic Spores (drop pod equivalents) are wooden packing crates with no features; will a b2b measurement and LoS from the centre of the top do?

As long as my Tervigon rolls badly for spawning, I'm fully painted! Yay me!

Quick house rules question:

My Monstrous Creatures do not have conventional heads: where should I draw line of sight from? I usually specify a particular feature on each model, such as an Orb or a spike that looks magicky, is this ok?

My Mycetic Spores (drop pod equivalents) are wooden packing crates with no features; will a b2b measurement and LoS from the centre of the top do?

its unlikely anyone will complain, but if they do, im fine with all of that as a house rule

Archived