Kthulu returns

greatcrusade08

Well think it's fair to say I won't be tipping up with a painted army cos instead of some last minute speed painting I'm sitting in the sun with some well deserved beers!!

jammy git, im at home with the kids getting all the paperwork and my laptop ready for tomorrow

sgt campbell is picking me up at 5.50am so I'm off to bed for an early start. Got to be kinda so close it's encroaching on some of those early start records of Thantoes last year!

Good luck to everyone, unless you play me in which case I hope luck deserts you. Big time. :D

sgt campbell is picking me up at 5.50am so I'm off to bed for an early start. Got to be kinda so close it's encroaching on some of those early start records of Thantoes last year!

Good luck to everyone, unless you play me in which case I hope luck deserts you. Big time. :rolleyes:

Dont know, was up at 05:10. So very very early....

Am so disapointed that I have to cancell today and let all you power armoured fools not get stomped by the Orks

Flu caused feaver 1 - Ranting Fool 0

:(

Usually Papa Nurgle's blessings are a boon, but why today of all days, oh great-pustulent one? :(

Hope you're soon feeling better.

To everyone else, see you soon, setting off in 10 minutes...

Usually Papa Nurgle's blessings are a boon, but why today of all days, oh great-pustulent one? B)

Hope you're soon feeling better.

Started feeling ill on Tuesday but was REALLY hoping I could just sleep it off the next few days, I regret going into work Thrusday I just got a lot worse after that.

Oh well I hope you guys all have a great time and there is always NEXT year.... Ooooo I'll have an Orkron army by then if the Necron Codex rumors are true ^_^

Well, I wasn't 2nd from bottom ;)

What a great day, I really enjoyed all my games (despite the results!), great to meet a few of the faces from these forums. Well done to all the winners and to everyone that took part, it seemed there were a lot of great moments in many of the games.

And of course I'm chuffed that the hard work I put in to my army was recognised! :D

Looking forward to next year's event! :P

Really gutted I wasn't able to go :) But I made the right choice in staying home, spent most the day with a migraine or asleep, I find it very funny that no gray knight army got more than 1 vote for sportsman... maybe a little bitterness in the voting there.

But I have to ask you lot.... WHY LET NURGLEZ WIN!?!?!... He was already far too smug by beating me and Sasha and RebG a lot and now you've all gone and validated him and his smugness will never die :P Well... there is always Throne Of Skulls this October... He might lose A game there ;)

Oooo and shiny pics of the armies I didn't get to play so I can go "Ooooo epic" then feel even worse about missing out :D

They didn't let me win so hush you :P next time I will take some pictures too, was to focused on playing, and then either eating or relaxing in between games. and at least I got 1 sportsman ship award, considering all the draigo hate I was surprised at that...

Archived