Kthulu returns

greatcrusade08

I can confirm I am definitely able to pop along to play in this tournament. I can also vouch for sgt campbell - I'll be paying for both of us.

Is there still space GC08?

assuming there is still space and stuffs...

theres always room for you fellas, ill write your names down.. the tournament pack pdf is linked above any problems please pm me..

@nurglez, although a tournament a big aspect of the day is to get alot of the local, less experienced and less competative players involved.. i fully expect the top ten or so guys to be extremely good players but going from last year the level of sportsmanship was excellent and everyone had a good time.. even the guy who finsihed last who walked away with most of the prizes :)

dit: what i mean to say is, alot of the guys will be tournament newcomers too

il need payment at before the end of august, preferably sooner.. please pm me for details

Gentleman, there is a chance, a small chance that I may be able to attend again this year. I just need to look at train fare prices up there (since I wont have my car).

It will be my last chance to play most of you as my dates are now set. Come 17 September I shall be a full member of the American Chapter of the Ultramarines Legion -_-

*edit* Just looked at prices etc and I can make it. Now just to decide if the 2nd Company is making the journey or the Deathwing...

GC08, can you put me down on the list please and then PM me the details for payment.

Well, I bought a ticket to throne of skulls (2nd date), so I would like to get a bit of practice at a tournament. I generally beat my friends (4-5 guys with varying levels of experience), so would like to broaden my horizons. I should find out tomorrow if I can take the time off work (highly unlikely that I wont be able to but you never know). I'll PM you as soon as I know for sure :cuss

sounds great, be good to have you all there..

@thantoes i can pick you up from train station again if you like

Sounds like a plan. Think the train gets there at around 8:30 or so.

Would there be room for spectators? If so, my son and I would be interested; happy to be a spare pair of hands if needed. Nurglez, I could hire a car instead of train and hotel if you fancied?

yeah your more than welcome to come along, it would be good to have another bod incase of rules queries

Ah right, the big dawg is coming!

Any ideas whether you're taking 1st or Battle Companies?

Not sure yet, going to do some play testing. Not sure if my 2nd Company will be overly competative since there are no uber units in it. However, not many people are used to facing 71 marines on the field so may play that.

Otherwise, Agemman and his 1st Co. veterans will be making an apperance :)

Mr Sasha, a car would be great, Jonny is coming, so that would be 2 train tickets saved, tickets would have cost £46ish, so can put some money into hiring that car (assuming you can drive of course...).

Mr Sasha, a car would be great, Jonny is coming, so that would be 2 train tickets saved, tickets would have cost £46ish, so can put some money into hiring that car (assuming you can drive of course...).

I expect I can. How hard can it be? Jonny can find us a Looted Hirecar, just Don't Press Dat.

Yes I shall be coming along to be crushed by strangers ;)

I'm scared of this site and it's power armoured inhabitants... but I'll be happy to show them all what a TRUE army looks like (right before I'm crushed into the ground) and while I can't quite loot a car for Shasha I'm happy to chip in as long as you get one large enough.

@greatcrusade08 I'll try and get my army listed sent to you as soon as I've finalised it... been testing it out vs Nurglez and Sasha this week with mixed results :D

Just a quick question though regarding playing as Orks with "Looted" Tanks/Koptas/Trukks. I have a Looted Wagon which is a chimera chasis and I'm working on a few things which I "Should" have built by Sep I've never been to any tournaments before and was hoping for some clear rules regarding this as the last thing I want is to get into an argument with anyone. (And yes Nurglez that means I don't plan on bring my looted Landraider/Battlewagon even if I do get round to finishing it)

its no problem, ork vehciles are expected to be a little ramshackle :P

it adds a little more flavour, aslong as its WYSIWYG in terms of armaments then your all good

we have a chap whos using looted land raiders for battlewagons, aslong as you can tell what it is meant to be then its fine

how about this ranting fool, take a picture of the offending vehicles, then post them on photobucket or something, and pm greatcrusade with the link. that way he can see and let you know if they should be ok or not.

how about this ranting fool, take a picture of the offending vehicles, then post them on photobucket or something, and pm greatcrusade with the link. that way he can see and let you know if they should be ok or not.

Yes but I've not finished building them :HQ: Planning on doing that tonight assuming I can find where I put my camera

you can almost gaurantee ill be ok with them, aslong as the weapons and wargear can be identifiied.. i,e death rollas and big shootas etc

what chasis you use as a base is not really important for orks, aslong as you can identify battlewagons from trucks and your opponent wont get confused mid game your fine

Hey GreatCrusade,

Any slots left for another random bloke? I've just got the weekend off so I'm able to come down with Nurglez etc if there's room for me (both at the tournament and in the car...). Can get the £ to you asap (tonight) if I'm able to come along.

Cheers :wub:

Hey GreatCrusade,

Any slots left for another random bloke? I've just got the weekend off so I'm able to come down with Nurglez etc if there's room for me (both at the tournament and in the car...). Can get the £ to you asap (tonight) if I'm able to come along.

Cheers :P

yeah sure, i put you down as part of nurglez group.. ill pm you my email address.

Archived