Kthulu returns

greatcrusade08

My list will be with you mid-week if that's ok? Playing against Mr Nurglez to try out the noobs (scouts) for their virgin outing on Weds and if all goes well I'll send it through after that. If all doesn't go well I'll probably still send it though but it's best to be sure, y'know?

@ Nurglez - is Ranting Fool not playing? If not I'll borrow him to remind me of Red Thirst rolls and the ever forgotten Blood Strike missiles!

If it's the exact same unit, then a lot can be said for games workshop and it's ability to make balanced units >.>

Mini rant over, at least I'll make you laugh with how badly I'll fail against it ;)

@ nurglez - I actually started draigowing after I read your thread. Your the master and I'm the eager to learn apprentice ;)

@ meatman - I'm afraid it is the exact same unit, well apart from a few mc weapons. And hopefully I get to meet you this time as I didn't see you at the asmoh tourney

@ nurglez - I actually started draigowing after I read your thread. Your the master and I'm the eager to learn apprentice ;) - Stupid 16 page thread spreading the knowledge like Nurgles rot...grumble grumble

@ meatman - I'm afraid it is the exact same unit, well apart from a few mc weapons. And hopefully I get to meet you this time as I didn't see you at the asmoh tourney - Glad it's the same unit I'm used to finding impossible to get rid of, I know loads of tactics that (don't) work against those 10 shiny little men...grumble grumble

:P

@ meatman - I'm afraid it is the exact same unit, well apart from a few mc weapons. And hopefully I get to meet you this time as I didn't see you at the asmoh tourney

ASMOH?

Only tourney's I've been to are Kthulu last year, and soon to be this one. So the reason you didn't see me was because I wasn't there :P

Blood Angels (Angels Sanguine) Alloyslayer. Played Nurglez's Pallies 3 times and, while only one was an embarrassment (13-1 KP) sometimes there's only so much you can do to with FNP negated and bolt pistols vs 2+/2W. It's a good challenge though :cuss

ranting fool is indeed on of the four players attending kthulu from your 'group'

Yep I'll be going along to crush all you power armoured crazies under my Orkish boot.... I've currently got all my Boyz out and am slowly painting them all (You gits have half the stuff to paint, or less if you're Gray Knights)

@RebG I'm working this Wednesday so I wouldn't be able to cheer you on vs Nurglez

Hmmm, 2 Draigo wings...."there can be only one!"

ONLY 2 Gray Knights... I would have thought more of you lot would be wanting to field those shiny DreadKnights... speaking of which.... Nurglez you know the risk you took leaving your dreadknight here while I'm in the middle of "Looting" stuff..... :huh:

Edit: I should really wake up before I post anything... my spelling just gets worse.

Archived