Kthulu returns

greatcrusade08

Me too, alternating between excited and nervous heh, the first time is always worrying, and I'm going with a car of friends who are all tournament virgins too!

Ditto

"BTW, in 8 hours time, the four of us in "Nurglez' group" are starting a 13K-a-side Apoc battle, as a warm up! 3 other players too. And I've even painted my Stormvermin/Genestealers! (Still headless though).

God, I've still got so much painting to do over the next 12 days. Starting to wish MY army only had 18 models too..."

Awake and psyked! :blink: Time too see how scary baneblades are vs The Stompa of Orksome!

Submitted my army list, there's no going back now...

im just waiting on the last half dozen lists and then ill post up the final details of numbers, names and armies etc.

just over a week to go, my wife will be doing the game one draw this weekend

edit: becuase of last minute cancellations this year (4 cancelled, managed to bring in two more, running at 22 people) the budget for prizes is a little messed up, the actual prizes were brought and paid for a couple of weeks ago, but with 2 guys down im unable to get frames for the certificates this year.. i hope this is ok with everyone?

I've got a proxy army, so it's not unreasonable that you have a proxy player. Just make sure that he's WYSIWYG. Any identifying marks that you have must be represented on him.

brilliant idea :) not sure if anyone wants my man boobs and beergut though

okay chaps, it looks like youll be seeing my kthulu army on the tables next week.. we are at an odd number of peeps, so one of the team will be running it for me

All scout army?

"Oh my god its so fluffy I'm gonna die!"

okay chaps, it looks like youll be seeing my kthulu army on the tables next week.. we are at an odd number of peeps, so one of the team will be running it for me

All scout army?

:P no my scout army stays at home this time, this is my chaos army the cult of kthulu

All scout army?

:P no my scout army stays at home this time, this is my chaos army the cult of kthulu

But its grey.........

here are the groups so far, iv deputised a few pople based on who they play most often, note that last year a deputised ultramarine player won the event with a space wolf list.

even though hes not defending his title this year, the ultramarines group will be :)

Ultra group

alloyslayer - Grey knights

thantoes - space marines

Idaho - space marines

sgt campbell - black templars

Nurglez group

nurglez - grey knights

ranting fool - orks

commander sasha - tyranids

RebG - blood angels

BWG group

meatman - space marines

death korps grenadier - imperial guard

firestorm-40k/hads_chaos_dude - chaos

scottjames - chaos

Nixon - space wolves

player - imperial guard

JMoore - blood angels

HDWS home team

cazmac - orks

player - grey knights

player - chaos

player - space wolves

player - tyranids

sub player - kthulu chaos

unaffiliated (for now)

Venerable brother - grey knights

ive only listed guys with internet aliases, anyone without are simply called 'player'

Archived