Kthulu returns

greatcrusade08

16/22 using space marines of some sort or another. Well thats good. My plasma likes Marines lists :devil:

I bet you get a nid or ork list first :ermm:

Nids, orks it makes no difference. All will burn in the cleansing flame of my plasma....

My hordes don't find plasma much worse than bolt rounds!

GC08, did you want to note that my Tyranids are a complete Proxy army, Skaven models? Don't want anyone getting a nasty surprise. I am putting together a translation guide today, i'll put up a link when finished. Most models are the right sizes, the MCs are generally bigger than usual.

My hordes don't find plasma much worse than bolt rounds!

GC08, did you want to note that my Tyranids are a complete Proxy army, Skaven models? Don't want anyone getting a nasty surprise. I am putting together a translation guide today, i'll put up a link when finished. Most models are the right sizes, the MCs are generally bigger than usual.

it should be fine mate, the list was really so people can tell what dex your using, in terms of the proxies, we shall call them themed conversions :devil:

i dont know anyone there who will mind playing against them, most of the chaps going are like you and me, just normal club gamers looking for some fun

in terms of team games, i may have mentioned already that no person will play a team member on game one, my wife has already done the draw and it worked out fine.

if at some later point you play a friend, then what happens happens, i will also make good efforts to ensure no replays this year, we had one last year (but only the one).

That's why I'm glad thantoes is on my team ^_^

It's only for the initial start isn't it? Subsquent games are a free for all based upon the swiss system.

theres a whole lot of power armour there!!

Yeah, our little team is pure Imperial Space Marines!

That's why I'm glad thantoes is on my team ^_^

It's only for the initial start isn't it? Subsquent games are a free for all based upon the swiss system.

yup, there is a team 'element' but its down to the individuals after game one.. if an ultra player was to win, then the ultra team could get bragging rights :P

to clarify it is a singles tournament using the swiss system, after the first game winners play winners, losers play losers etc.. thats why we keep track of VPs too, so that those who table thier opponents also play others who got similar results

@ - captain Idaho I know it's only for the first game but I won't meet thantoes as I'm heading for the lower tables that I'm used to lol

Gco8 has it spot on, if one of us wins we all claim the victory for team ultra! Which is why I'm trying to figure out why he's not in our group. Unless he's an alpha legion spy ^_^

Gco8 has it spot on, if one of us wins we all claim the victory for team ultra! Which is why I'm trying to figure out why he's not in our group. Unless he's an alpha legion spy ^_^

:P im not actually playing, it will probably my brother using my minis which is why i put him with the home team (hes not an ultra boi)

@ - captain Idaho I know it's only for the first game but I won't meet thantoes as I'm heading for the lower tables that I'm used to lol

I wouldnt get too carried away just yet. Truth be told I have yet to win a game with this list out of 5 outings so far. But I have faith. Faith that when the time is right it will come right and I will roll a dice over the value of 2.

Faith, faith and Sicarius, its all I need :tu:

At least my army will be the smallest one for storage, need a car with a big boot for you and ranting fool :P

I was going to say that maybe we need to rent a van instead to fit all my Orks in :)

Wanted to stomp on some poncy spikey boyz and lootz their speedy boat things at least I know what I'm getting with you 'ummie hard Boyz and Spiky Boyz, bug boyz make good stompin but there is at least one more mob of boyz going so we can gets a prop-er Warrrgh! going :)

Archived