UK Games Day 2012

Iron-Daemon Forge

I'll be there wearing my Resident evil hoodie ( stars logo on the front, Resi 2 FTW!) and a camo pattern cap. My Fiancee will be with me but god only knows what she will be wearing. :(

You will most likely see me Thunder-hammering people to death in an attempt to get the Horus Heresy FW book! ;)

Mike.

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Events/UK_Game...012.html#angron

Angron just look really cool. Well.........that least I have money though recently. But with in a space of two days £250 of that will be gone with Black Library pre-release, Forge World Heresy & then advance ordering Chaos Space Marines.

Just getting my Iron Warriors army tidy up & then tomorrow just spend the day relax & reading the new White Dwarf before I go to my local GW & leave that midnight :drool:

IP

Bit if trek from Aberdeen.... Done it once as staffer on an overnight bus full of hyper kids....

Followed by a mental day on sales with pre-release Bretonnia and Lizardmen.... golly is all I could say.

Would be nice to go back one day and be eligible to actually enter the Demons.... There was no open category back then.

been a couple of years since I last went... what time do you need to be there for the Daemons? I know they always start letting entrants in earlier, but I've no idea what time..

I think they start letting people in for 9am if they are enter Golden Daemon.

That me all pack, watch some TV, double check everthing & then go to my local GW store for 11pm, then we leave that 12am for Games Day....

Looking forward & hopeing we will see a lot of the new Chaos Marine stuff, would really like to know how my Iron Warriors will be under the new codex & what I will buy when the codex is release in two weeks time. But until then I've got the new White Dwarf & it brillaint, looking forward to having a better read during the trip down to Games Day :D

IP

Hey yall!

I just got back from an aweseome weekend in Birmingham where we attended the Games Day 2012 UK.

I uploaded the Award Ceremony and pictures of most entries (sorted by finalist - not finalist) already and have also started creating a link collection (if you know my blog, you know what I mean).

So without further ado: Here is the link collection.

The link list will be updated regularly.

I will have a

- Massive Voodo Workshop report next week.

- competition report of Hussar 2012 in Poland.

- GD France (end of October)

- Maybe GD Italy

- And Mont San Salvino (November)

coming up...

What I wanna say is: It is not the worst move in the world to subscribe to my blog

I hope you enjoy the pics, vids and links.

BTW: I will give away Forge World's first Primarch ANGRON (50 Pound value) on my blog as well - see rules tomorrow!

Oh no! I gave you another reason to subscribe! Awesome giveaways!

Anywho - 3am I am talking crazy... Good night!

Archived