Thanks Deathspectre, and thanks for all the likes, Helias!

The red is straight from the Angels Painting guide: Mephistone red over a black undercoat, agrellan earth wash in the recesses, touch up with mephiston, broad highlight with evil suns scarlet, edge highlight with fire dragon bright 

:)

Thanks, Dr!

No photos yet, but the Lightning Claw terminators are nearly done and Karlaen is on the way. I've undercoated the Sternguard and mamaged to get a layer of Meph red on them before dragging my attention back to the terminators :D

That's almost 1/5th of the first company fully painted. 

Now I have to decide whether to carry on with the 1st co, or try and complete the 4th.

Dare I say...

Why not both?!

D

What he said!

Haha, you guys....of course I'll do both.

I should have said: 'what first'

I want to build a command squad, another tactical squad and 5 more devastators to bring the 4th co up to a full demi company, then build an actual captain model to lead them.

I think that should be my main focus. After that, 10 vanguard so I can use the 2 van/1 sternguard formation, then some more death company. I also want to build Cassor...

Thanks guys, update is that I've 95 % finished Karlaen, and he is looking goood, if I may say so myself.

Photo updates soon

So photos of finished karlaen tonight? Sounds good :happy.:

Thanks guys, update is that I've 95 % finished Karlaen, and he is looking goood, if I may say so myself.

Photo updates soon

So photos of finished karlaen tonight? Sounds good :happy.:

Late one at work, however I'll do my best :)

We all need more crazy in our life's so just go nuts in plastic dolls!

Looking forward to see your take on the ravenwing bikes. I assume you are gonna BA transmogriphy them?

Got my eye on that DA battleforce for certain bits too.

Precisely these. I fully recommend the RW battleforce if you're looking at expanding your FA slots.

Bits I've been eyeing up are narthecium to make a command squad, a land speder, bikes to make grav bikers, and a razor.

This is complex, but stick with me:

1) Scout bikes get 2 grenade launchers.

2) The TL bolters from the scout bikes go onto the ravenwing ones.

3) Th ravenwing plasma talons become a TL plasma gun for the razorback

4) The ravenwing upgrade sprue that comes with the battleforce has 2x assault cannons which go to the razorback.

5) The awesome bits for the ravenwing command squad champion go to a captain on bike model

6) Apothecary bits for command squad

7) The ravenwing command squad has black knight components, so I get 4x power mauls for vanguard or chaos terminators.

8) I don't really need another attack bike at the moment, so this gets made as a normal bike, so the set gives me 3x bikes + captain on bike

. The spare MM or HVB from the attack bike goes to the land speeder, allowing me to have any combination of stuff I want.

9) You get like, 3 massive swords in the set. One will go to a mephiston conversion after I remove the traitorous text from it.

After a lot of consideration, I think I want a more aggressive speeder to lead my pack, so thinking of MM/HF. The alternative is HVB, Typhoon. The latter is effective, but boring.

Edited by Xenith