No answer, so, to change from the Minotaurs, it will be Malakim Phoros, Watcher of the depth, lord of the Lamenters.

He is pictured here in the years following the end of the war, when he was surviving hidden in space. I figured that to control the black rage, he found some sort of Rastafarian cult, which explain the dreadlocks :)
gallery_73215_8685_928125.jpg
gallery_73215_8685_843019.jpg

gallery_73215_8685_527085.jpg

gallery_73215_8685_222531.jpg

To continu with the eminent figures of the badab War, let's go with Tyberos, the red Wake, Master of the carcharodons. I really don't like terminator armors, so you won't see any of my characters wearing one of them, instead I prefer to represent them in artificer armor.

gallery_73215_8685_818301.jpg

gallery_73215_8685_464055.jpg

Comments and criticisms please !

Nice! I like the fin on the backpack, little nod towards the good old days when you didn't need to get all fancy and Latin just to say Space Sharks.

Right, I don't like big banners eather, i really can't figure out how they can run and fight with such flags on their backs ^^

And to let him feel less alone, here are a sneak peek of some of his honor guard. At the time i made the Carcharodons, i was reading the excellent Games of Thrones, and I really liked the Grejoy, so most of them have name which may remind you something msn-wink.gif

Euron Greyjoy, Chapter Champion:

gallery_73215_8685_1294141.jpg

gallery_73215_8685_455083.jpg

Theon Grejoy the enlightened, bearer of the carcharodon banner (the picture does not make him justice, the sculpted shark insignia, is not visible on the banner) :

gallery_73215_8685_543520.jpg

Quenton Grejoy, Honor Guard (here again the picture doesn't allow us to see clearly, but the important spot is the weapon, a huge buzzsaw, and the teethed spaldrons, the rest of it is a classic death compagnie marine :)

gallery_73215_8685_619340.jpg

Then comes my favorite, Victarion Greyjoy, Sinister lord, honor guard with relic axe, always ready to collect some enemies heads.

I love him because he looks much more threatening than the other :

gallery_73215_8685_1035081.jpg

gallery_73215_8685_1054495.jpg

Ive just been blown away looking through this log!

I can believe the amount of character you have managed to cram into each individual model. They look superb. Very unique too.

Favourites have to be the reverse arm chainblade and ^ that guy above, its the cloak and the stance that make it look so good.

Great work Brother

Ive just been blown away looking through this log!

I can believe the amount of character you have managed to cram into each individual model. They look superb. Very unique too.

Favourites have to be the reverse arm chainblade and ^ that guy above, its the cloak and the stance that make it look so good.

Great work Brother

Thanks Brother ! That's exactly my point, I want each character of every of my armies to be unique and full of personality, from the scout to the high lord.

To continue with the Carcharodon Honor Guard, "the Red Brethrens", let me introduce you Aegon Greyjoy, The bone lord :

gallery_73215_8685_61632.jpg

gallery_73215_8685_1042558.jpg

This guy is a version of myself in the 40 K universe (or at least, what I should look like if I had hair left msn-wink.gif ).

The next one is Daghon, the red son :

gallery_73215_8685_17489.jpg

Hard to see but the weapon in his left hand is a mass from a lizardmen. His face is covered with Tribal Tatoo. i'm planning to paint tatoos on all of the Carcharodon faces, his are red (the red son, but the others will be black). Through this log you may notice that some of my marines are truescaled or artscaled, it's because I think space marines are like men, some are talls and some are shorts ^^

I would really like to write some fluff, but as I'm French, it is not so simple for me to write in English without having a bad style I think. So one day I will, when i have time smile.png

A quick update, another Carcharodon Honor Guard (I forgot his name ^^, for now he will be the pointing finger marine !),. His blade is shaped like the one of Dhagon, with teeth on the sharp edge, unfortunatly the picture doesn't allow us to see that :

gallery_73215_8685_838270.jpg

More Carcharodons Honor Guards to come, but for now, back to the main subject, Minotaurs !
Here is a WIP Sternguard Sargent (Because yes, I can also do Marines with guns and not only close combat marines ^^ :

gallery_73215_8685_13288.jpg

gallery_73215_8685_426817.jpg

Thanks a lot ! the Barrel must be the smoke grenade laucher of a rhino if i remember correctly, and the loader must be a maxmini or kromlech bit, same for the tripod.
As you like it so much, here is another one, using the same bits ;)

gallery_73215_8685_403769.jpg

Back to the executioners with their Badab War leader, High Mortriurge Thulsa Kane, he is far from finished, but still :

gallery_73215_8685_717044.jpg

gallery_73215_8685_1171.jpg

By the way, I'd like to thank my friend Pierre de Champs for having left the beaches and the surf photographies he usually does, and to have taken time for my little Warhammers thanks.gif

Archived