IV Grand Battalion - Horus Heresy Iron Warriors

Pyromancer

Are the legs on the despoilers different from the normal mark 3/ legion mark 3, or is it just the poses that's playing tricks with my eyes? Either way they look awesome, mark 3 + close combat = win.

Oh and not far now untill you can add left shoulder pads to your models :)

‘It was insanity. Brother fighting brother, legion fighting legion. We never imagined that it could happen, but it did, and we fought harder than ever before.’

-Gharth Copenius, Chronicles of the Tetarteo Adelfotiita

Brother Odin, IV Grand Battalion, I Battalion, I Squad:

gallery_75567_9107_342834.jpg

gallery_75567_9107_557871.jpg

@ Koriel: Only one of the legs are different than the regular set:

gallery_75567_9107_999087.jpg

As for the shoulder pads, I am not sure how soon I will be able to add them, can't really afford them right now but hopefully some time next month or the month after.

‘It was insanity. Brother fighting brother, legion fighting legion. We never imagined that it could happen, but it did, and we fought harder than ever before.’
-Gharth Copenius, Chronicles of the Tetarteo Adelfotiita
Brother Odin, IV Grand Battalion, I Battalion, I Squad:
gallery_75567_9107_342834.jpg

Very nice. This has the Word Bearer stamp of approval.

Sweet! That terminator looks like the giant, imposing wall of armor he should be. Your pics are just a tiny bit out of focus though. 

Try playing around with those macro and focus settings!

Can't wait to see the rest of the squad. 

@ Tehldrat: Thanks, it is the BFTBG paint, which works extremely well. Would definitely suggest it. 

@ Noctus/Barabbas/RussBrother: Thanks brothers!

@Anaziel: I like them both!

@Jeremy: Boring, why I'll show you boring 'Hits him with a powerfist, pulverizing his skull' 

@Flint: Thanks sister. I noticed the pictures, but my dog was trying to eat my leg while I was taking them and I couldn't be bothered to retake them. 

Yeah... yeah... the more I look at that pic, the more I think I might have to build a few Pyromancer-variant Cataphractii happy.png

Even just looking at pyro's sig, that colour scheme just looks so smart and very effective ... Keep meaning to do the same but with basic MkIII's... this thread keeps drawing me in ! :)

‘We are the IV. We are fear incarnate. They may quiver before the VIII, but they cower at the sight of us.’

-Sergeant Oleksandr Crassus

Brothers Bruadhar and Aron, IV Grand Battalion, I Battalion, I Squad:

gallery_75567_9107_623361.jpg

I love how your gold is dark enough to really match and complement your super dark iron color, but still eye catching enough to be a good accent color.

Keep this business up! I want to see a whole squad of these badasses. 

Thanks for all of the replies everyone! I've been working on building a few more models lately, and thought that I should post a few. So here are some sergeants and a regular tactical marine:

gallery_75567_9107_1209247.jpg

gallery_75567_9107_1038253.jpg

gallery_75567_9107_876789.jpg

gallery_75567_9107_1153683.jpg

I've also been working on a new base for my Praetor, as the last one was slightly boring. What do you ll think? Also what legion should I paint the casualty? (Sorry about the bad picture)

gallery_75567_9107_15131.jpeg

Archived