IV Grand Battalion - Horus Heresy Iron Warriors

Pyromancer

Do a bright colored legion to really complement your super dark Iron scheme. I'd say Imperial Fist, but everyone expects that.

I think something a little more off the beaten path for IW would look cool. Maybe a Blood Angel? OH! White Scar! Do a White Scar!

Gotta be one of the legions defending terra if you ask me, so red, white or yellow :P

I don't really know. The way I see it is that my Grand Battalion realized near the end of the heresy how horrible the task they committed was, how they crippled humanity and the disgusting ways that their brothers are mutating, and deserted there legion, casting off on their own path, too ashamed to return to the imperium.

On that note I think that I'll paint him as an ultramarine, as I like blue.

‘Yellow, Blue, Iron, we all die the same. Brothers once, but no longer. Now we are merely fiends tearing at each other’s throats.’

-Gharth Copenius, Collection of Broken Tears

Brother Rhaeth, IV Grand Battalion, I Battalion, I Squad:

gallery_75567_9107_1534882.jpggallery_75567_9107_1305603.jpg

Captain Vesuvius, XIII Legion (Deceased):

gallery_75567_9107_1207605.jpg

‘It almost made me sad, destroying the beautifully elegant Eldar craft. Their graceful curves, reminiscent of a woman, and their rich, vibrant colours that seemed to glow through the blackness of space. They flew through the sector like butterflies through a meadow, silent and gentle.

Yet, with all of their beauty, they still died when we turned our weapons upon them.’

-Sergeant Oleksandr Crassus, War of Alantii

First Sergeant Oleksandr Crassus, IV Grand Battalion, I Battalion, I Squad:

gallery_75567_9107_1239873.jpg

I Squad:

gallery_75567_9107_1089373.jpg

Archived