+++E Tenebrae Lux III - Horus Heresy Strategium+++

Alright Let's rock and Roll with first 13th legion pledge.

I, Vazzy, Vow for the ETL and for the Glory of the Ultramarines 129th company. 

Hate to break it to you but I got in with the first XIIIth Legion pledge :P

Excited to see your entries though, I've followed your thread in the Works in Progress forum for a while. Good stuff.

BROTHERS WE MUST STAND UNITED

gallery_72610_9540_2844.jpg
WE MUST STAY TRUE TO OUR ORIGINS

med_gallery_72610_9540_270121.jpg

WE HAVE WATCHED GODS FALL
med_gallery_72610_9540_8621.jpg
BROTHERS TURN ON EACH OTHER
med_gallery_72610_9540_136027.jpg
A GALAXY IN FLAMES
gallery_72610_9540_6930.jpg
OATHS BETRAYED
med_gallery_72610_9540_47473.jpg
BUT OUR ACTIONS ECHO DOWN THE MILLENIA
med_gallery_72610_9540_476452.jpg
WE WERE THE FIRST ANGELS AMONGST THE STARS
med_gallery_72610_9540_50445.jpg
OUR LEGENDS ECHO OUR DEEDS ETCHED IN STONE
med_gallery_72610_9540_225294.jpg

OUR DEEDS GO UNMATCHED
med_gallery_72610_9540_131499.jpg

LET US TAKE THE GLORY OF ETLIII

Ok so here is a shot of the models for my vow, and following the proper format here is my vow again.

I Spinitron answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete

Master of signals - artificer armour, meltabombs, powerweapon

Contemptor Dreadnought - conversion beamer, fist with graviton gun

Laser destroyer rapier

8 man tactical support squad all with plasma guns - sergeant with artificer armour and meltabombs

Ferrus Manus

from the Horus Heresy of total value 1140 on or before August 1st. Success will bring eternal glory to the glorious Xth legion, the Iron Hands and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end

​I have decided to paint alternate arms for the contemptor so they will be new, please ignore the ones in the picture and I will post another image when they are built. Also the plasma guns are not finished yet but I put one in so you can see where they currently are.

gallery_33945_9541_149638.jpg

Many thanks, and I look forward to seeing every bodies work as it progresses

Don't you guys know Aussies are crazy? Like bat-poop crazy!! They kinda have to be when every single thing in that country is trying to kill you. They don't need sleep or even pee breaks. They know the true meaning of sacrifice for the hobby.

Right:

For those who have a [tbc] next to their vow you must come up with the total points, edit it in your vow post and give me a heads-up as well. if you do not let me know I will not be able to update your vow!

For those that have question marks next to the point total, they need to confirm this number. I did it by adding the components of their vow together but I may have missed something.

Also, please PLEASE give the total value of your vow - it's far too time consuming for me to do the additions...

++++++

You got a very good momentum guys - but you need to push more! biggrin.png The Chaos Forum and the AoD are ahead of you both in number of participants and way ahead you in pledged points...

I think we can safely expect the HH forum partiicpation to rise - but you need to move fast! Your rivals are totallyon the war path! biggrin.png

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I'll step up to the plate shortly. Having a council of war with a mate tonight to pool resources and raid each other's bits boxes to ensure we've got the bits before vowing.

I Wolf_Pack, answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX! For the Glory of The Silver Handed, The Bane of Asirnoth,The Gorgon - Ferrus Manus and the Iron Tenth.

Due to technical reasons my Titan cannot currently be completed. However this is a timing issue and not a commitment issue. As such I'm declaring my vow complete excluding the Titan and move on to my second vow ON CONDITION that there will be a third vow to include the Titan. If I fail to do this I fail all... Captain Semper approved of this.

I will paint the Following models or suffer eternal damnation in the bowels of Medusa:

- Sicaran Battle Tank - Lascannons 175 pts

- Spartan Assault Tank - Havok Launcher - 310 pts

for a total of 485 pts

And remember folks, FLESH IS WEAK !

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130831214637/warhammer40k/images/thumb/5/57/Iron_Hands_Spearhead_Assault.jpg/640px-Iron_Hands_Spearhead_Assault.jpg

I, Ramell of the Horus Heresy subforum, answer the call of E Tenebrae Lux. I vow to complete one five-man Legion Heavy Support Squad, with Autocannons and Augury Scanner, from Horus Heresy: Betrayal, for a total point cost of one hundred and sixty-five points, on or before August First.

Success will bring eternal glory to the XIII Legion, the Ultramarines, and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of Shame until year-end, and to embark on a penitence crusade.

Current status of the models:

http://i660.photobucket.com/albums/uu321/Ramell_of_Cadia/Ultramarines/Work%20In%20Progress/HHHeavySupportSquadWIP01-05-14.jpg

I haven't even washed the resin yet.

I also have not bought the Autocannons, or a crested helmet for the Sergeant. I plan to order those on Monday or Tuesday, after I've sorted a money issue, along with the new Legion Crusade Army List book, so they won't ship for another two weeks after that.

That won't be a problem, though, as I'm unlikely to be finished with the bodies by the time the parts arrive, and they'd be the final parts I paint anyway.

I Pyromancer answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 1 Praetor, 1 Tactical Support Squad, 1 Terminator Command Squad and 1 Centurion, from the Horus Heresy of total value 701 points, on or before August 1st. Success will bring eternal glory to the Iron Warriors, the IV Grand Battalion and Perturabo, and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

Exact List:

Centurion-137

Forge Lord, Thunder Hammer, Volkite Charger, Cataphractii Armour

Centurion-115

Power Sword, Artificer Armour, Melta-Bombs, Legion Champion

Command Squad (x5)-299

Cataphractii Armour

-Combi-Plasma/Thunder Hammer

-Combi-Plasma/Chainfist

-Lightning Claws

-Thunder Hammer

-Heavy Flamer/Power Fist

Tactical Support Squad (x5)-150

Volkite Serpenta (x4), Sergeant with Artificer Armour, Plasma Pistol, Power Fist and Melta Bombs

If I finish all of this I may get around to more after, but right now I just want to ensure that I can finish the vow.

Pictures will be up of the volkite squad later, and the rest when my FW order arrives. Is this ok?

I, Palakir, of the Hours Heresy forum, pledge few units to add to my few thousand points of VIII legion :

10 assault space marines with 2 hand flamers 170 pts

1 dread claw 100 pts

1 contemptor dreadnought with heavy bolter, heavy flamer and havoc launcher 200 pts

1 fire raptor 200 pts

5 reconnaissance squad with nuncio-vox and sergeant with power fist 160 pts

Total 830pts

They shall all honour our mighty primarch Konrad Curze

I Vow, to complete :

night lords VIII legion

10x mk IV tac squad

1x contemptor dread

Emperor's children III Legion:

20x MK III 

1x legion praetor coverting into Lord Commander Eidolon

csm:

converting/painting my Terrorgiest Heldrake

Good luck. If anyone does beat the Chaos Forum this year I hope it will only be yourselves. The Heretical part that is ;)

You got a very good momentum guys - but you need to push more! biggrin.png The Chaos Forum and the AoD are ahead of you both in number of participants and way ahead you in pledged points...

I think we can safely expect the HH forum partiicpation to rise - but you need to move fast! Your rivals are totallyon the war path! biggrin.png

Huh. And you'd think with our access to LoW level units that we'd have an advantage. For that matter, I could call the Imperial Knight I'm working on an Ad Mech LoW... (Though legally it couldn't ally w/my IH - am I overthinking this?)

Or maybe it is time that I picked up a Spartan.

Do the eighth proud brothers!

8th... Think you may have mistaken me for someone else. I'd be here to do the 8th :whistling: 

you slippery slaaneshi snuck that post in while I was typing :p I think I'm going to have to start quoting from hereon, however I look forward to seeing your minis as always mr forte

Do the eighth proud brothers!

8th... Think you may have mistaken me for someone else. I'd be here to do the 8th whistlingW.gif

you slippery slaaneshi snuck that post in while I was typing tongue.png I think I'm going to have to start quoting from hereon, however I look forward to seeing your minis as always mr forte

And I look forward to seeing the marvels to come from the past. My wallet doesn't however as I almost always drool over the FW Legion stuff drool.gif

I, Depthcharge12, answer the call of E Tenebrae Lux for the glory of the 1st Legion, the Lion, and for Caliban! I vow 2 tactical squads of 10 men each, 1 10 man cataphractii terminator squad, 3 Jetbikes, 5 missile launcher support marines, 7 volkite support troops, 1 master of signal, 1 praetor, and 1 spartan assault tank from the heresy for a total points of 1605, on or before August 1st. Success will bring eternal glory to the 1st and the Lion, and failure will doom me to wear the badge of shame until the year end and add my name to the roll of the Fallen.

List:

Praetor - 165

+paragon blade, plasma pistol, refractor field, digital weapons

Master of Signals - 105

+artificer armor

10 cataphractii terminators - 385

+1 w Twin LC, 1 w LC and reaper Autocannon, 1 w plasma blaster and power maul, 1 w chainfist and CB, 1 w power sword and CB, 5 w power axe and CB

1 Spartan Assault Tank - 320

+ flare shield

5 Missile launcher support squad - 160

7 volkite calivers squad - 165

3 Jetbikes - 165

+ 3 melta bombs, plasma cannon

10 tactical marines - 150

+ bolter and BP

10 tactical marines - 150

+bolter and BP

1605 total

Hopefully I can complete this vow and start another if possible ;) but I will be in Cancun for two weeks for break...but still enough time to paint.

Spectemur Agendo brothers! Let us be judged by our deeds, not words!

Imperator Vult!

Archived