Atia's Thread (Legions Imperialis: Sons of Horus Kratos pg. 107)

Atia

Excellent stuff, Atia. I never realized how long it had been since I last checked out your thread. Apologies. 

Let's see...

Your Adeptus Titanicus board makes me want to play the game. Considering I've only ever really had interest in one GW game besides 40k, that's saying something. Fantastic works!

The Chaos builds, conversions, and the painted terminators look phenomenal, and You're having me reconsider chosing HH style World Eaters as a colour scheme for my next chaos army (that's right kids, you read it here first). 

Also, I love that we're finally buddies on FB and that I FINALLY figured out where you're from. ;)

Great job on Belladonna's model and her backstory!

Glad you like her :happy.:

She looks great. Good work

Thanks Kriegsmacht :blush.:

That's some really gorgeous paintwork on Belladonna, Atia! Fantastic job! :smile.:

Thanks Kraut, glad you like her :wub:

Excellent stuff, Atia. I never realized how long it had been since I last checked out your thread. Apologies. 

Let's see...

Your Adeptus Titanicus board makes me want to play the game. Considering I've only ever really had interest in one GW game besides 40k, that's saying something. Fantastic works!

The Chaos builds, conversions, and the painted terminators look phenomenal, and You're having me reconsider chosing HH style World Eaters as a colour scheme for my next chaos army (that's right kids, you read it here first). 

Also, I love that we're finally buddies on FB and that I FINALLY figured out where you're from. :wink:

Hehe <3 

Adeptus Titanicus is awesome, you really should try it - also, there's just something about painting up tiny titans and skitarii, right?!

Can't wait to see your World Eaters! The new kits are a joy to work with!

And yeah, well now you also have to endure my rants about love and life haha.  

Awesome progress! You're compelling me to get started working on more scenery and terrain. The models are excellent, but when they're put on such a wonderful backdrop it just elevates them to another level. Wonderful.

Thanks buddy! I've actually a bunch of scenery to do down the line for my Necromunda campaign. 

Besides that, my Cawdor parts arrived and I started to build the religious, sexistic nutters - stay tuned!

Howdy Guys and Girls :happy.:

As promised - the start of my Cawdor Gang :furious:

2ECX6x4.jpg

A champion, my leader aswell as a juve :biggrin.:. For the paint scheme I'll go for the classic blue and brown but with red tabards similiar to Tzen's Cawdors :sweat:. 

Howdy Guys and Girls :happy.:

As promised - the start of my Cawdor Gang :furious:

2ECX6x4.jpg

A champion, my leader aswell as a juve :biggrin.:. For the paint scheme I'll go for the classic blue and brown but with red tabards similiar to Tzen's Cawdors :sweat:. 

Ohhhh baby these are dope! 

The Cawdors look great. Like the forgeworld heads on them. 

Glad you like them - I've finished building the initial 1000 points gang aswell as their first brute:

QNbyBqE.jpg

Here's a closer look at the Ogryn :wub:

eTZng3H.jpg

Tell me what you think :happy.:

Aww, so many comments :wub:

Cool stuff can't wait to see them painted.

Keep up the good work can't wait to see more!

Thanks boys :)

Just stumbled across your thread again Atia, I don’t think I’ve seen it for quite some time. I have to say, that AT board is looking absolutely superb!

Cadmus

Welcome back *brings some hot chocolate* :happy.:

Glad you like the board, I still have plans for more buildings aswell as some trees down the line - aswell as two more tiles haha :whistling:

The Ogryn fits the gang like a glove.

Thanks! I had that guy unused for years now, and I'm actually thinking about doing Ogryns for the other Gangs too. For the Genestealers I can easily use the Abominant, but for my Eschers I'm thinking about some ex-Astra Militarum Ogre-Boy with warpaint and animal skull trophies and an animal skin tabard!

Between you and augustus, I'll eventually dive into Necromunda it seems. If only I could settle on a gang... 

Haha, the good thing about Necromunda - you only need a handful of gangers, so you can easily do multiple gangs ;)