Atia's Thread (Legions Imperialis: Sons of Horus Kratos pg. 107)

Atia

Howdy Guys and Girls :smile.:

Still working through my Enforcers but I'm already planning for my next project - ordered something from shapeways today - a cookie if you guess for what it is .... :whistling:

710x528_4763120_504273_1459317719.jpg

Astral claws or celestial lions?

I know that symbol.....

ATRAMENTAR!

Edited by Gederas

Howdy Guys and Girls :smile.:

Still working through my Enforcers but I'm already planning for my next project - ordered something from shapeways today - a cookie if you guess for what it is .... :whistling:

Hidden Content
710x528_4763120_504273_1459317719.jpg

I know that symbol.....

ATRAMENTAR!

Haha, both good, but no!

Think smaller - or bigger? 

Edited by Atia

Yep :happy.:

The new upcoming model looks great, but it's a shame they didn't add lion shoulders, so I'll have to do my own to, similiar to their sigil in Inferno :biggrin.:

tumblr_owyl18W5uq1wt1elio7_500.jpg

Also thinking about their Secutarii's colourscheme - maybe the one they used on their online store is actually supposed to be Sinister? 

Yep ^_^

The new upcoming model looks great, but it's a shame they didn't add lion shoulders, so I'll have to do my own to, similiar to their sigil in Inferno :D

Also thinking about their Secutarii's colourscheme - maybe the one they used on their online store is actually supposed to be Sinister?

Technically I think those ones were used for shots with both Xestobiax and Mortis, so they're likely a geberic scheme.

Howdy Guys and Girls :)

Update on the Palanite Enforcers - now with Captain and Sledge Hammer!

pVfrrGu.jpg

F8HrPFE.jpg

upnrPTr.jpg

Z8QVkTN.jpg

NoTzlVu.jpg

6dj5bdy.jpg

MvcPHkG.jpg

uYSamM2.jpg

And the whole Squad so far:

FHrBQw0.jpg

Hope you like them - and thanks for the comments <3

Yep :happy.:

The new upcoming model looks great, but it's a shame they didn't add lion shoulders, so I'll have to do my own to, similiar to their sigil in Inferno :biggrin.:

Hidden Content

Technically I think those ones were used for shots with both Xestobiax and Mortis, so they're likely a geberic scheme.

Mhm yeah maybe. The fact that the Secutarii are available for a bit more than 3 years now and FW still haven't managed to release atleast one colour artwork is killing my OCD. So, since I'm guessing the "green" is supposed to be some kind of psychic effect from firing his weapon, the Sinister Secutarii should wear chorcal black robes, bronze heads and maybe red right hands? What you guys thinking?

Dark Angels?

Nope, Ordo Sinister! (Though the First would like to add that they were the original Legion Tenebrae haha!)

Looking forward to seeing what you end up doing with them!!

Thanks! Managed to snatch one Warlord-Sinister, a Warbringer for Mortis aswell as some transfers for future proof before they are gone, aswell as set of female Stormcast head which I need for my Enforcer Sergeant. Whoop, whoop!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...