A productive day, my Demolisher is now done:

[image]

[image]

Plus a bonus close up of the commander:

[image]

He's not glued yet, as I have some ideas for some modifications later!

I see you went with my suggestion and put some more mud on the existing mud. Excellent! If I may offer a minor critique (I'm going to anyway :tongue.:)? The top of the tank would get some mud spattering, too. I can't tell if there's any on there so let's just say put more mud on that mud. After the additional mud placement, you could load some more mud onto a bigger brush, like the "old" Citadel Large Drybrush, and then flick it onto the top of the hull and inside tank curtains. Maybe after that you could add a light drybrush of lighter brown to show some of it has dried.

That's just me being picky about the mud, though. It looks fantastic :happy.:!

A productive day, my Demolisher is now done:

[image]

[image]

Plus a bonus close up of the commander:

[image]

He's not glued yet, as I have some ideas for some modifications later!

I see you went with my suggestion and put some more mud on the existing mud. Excellent! If I may offer a minor critique (I'm going to anyway :tongue.:)? The top of the tank would get some mud spattering, too. I can't tell if there's any on there so let's just say put more mud on that mud. After the additional mud placement, you could load some more mud onto a bigger brush, like the "old" Citadel Large Drybrush, and then flick it onto the top of the hull and inside tank curtains. Maybe after that you could add a light drybrush of lighter brown to show some of it has dried.

That's just me being picky about the mud, though. It looks fantastic :happy.:!

Maybe they washed it.

Actually the mud is unchanged, it's just a better picture :) There is some weathering on the top, but not that much. I will have a look at dry mud effects as part of the next stage of developing the weathering, thanks for the tips :tu: