Looking great there WF. The Baneblade can be a bit of a morale sapper as you spend loads of time without seeing much progress then all of a sudden... it is complete :)

Keep at it - it will be worth it in the end ;)

Yeah, I've got some more colours on it now and it no longer looks like I've been painting for nothing :lol: Unfortunately my Brazen Brass is on its last legs which may be a problem but otherwise I seem to be having a very productive day :D

I don't know Vel, I'd say that's a normal sized happy face... :P

I should get some time to devote to my vow mid week, I can then pick off the remaining bits towards the end of the week ready for my next vow :D It's been a long time since I've done a completely new kit so I'm hoping I can get the Knight done fairly quickly - don't want to be an 11th hour completion ;)

I use 1:4 SG:Water for mine, but I've heard 1:6 and thinner will work.  The biggest tip I can use is warm (not hot) water and patience; I generally let my models soak overnight.  Also, be realistic with just how "stripped" you want them to be.  Metals will generally come 100% clean with enough elbow grease, but plastics tend to absorb color so you may not get them completely down to bare plastic.

Your scrubbing tool is important, too.  My best results were with a sandpaper "sponge".  They're designed to get wet and you can get 'em for like 4 bucks at the hardware store.  Good luck!