http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/320x240q90/540/AaZGpQ.jpg

OK, got most of the old paint off with mean green and everyone is dry and glued together. I left off back packs not sure which I want to use yet. Today is prime the figures day. Really excited about painting now.

ETL vow complete!

The sergeant is fully magnetized, with only his chainsword still remaining to paint. The special weapons guy is also magnetized, with flamer and melta options currently. I'll figure out some way of magnetizing the combi-weapons as well (or maybe just using pins).

Edited by Paikis

Thread updated!

Jolemai, I'll need to drop the Vindicare from my vow. I can't find the bloody model and I refuse to buy another one when I have a perfectly fine metal one somewhere....

As the Vindicare is a Secondary Vow, I'll allow it. Feel free to re-vow it should you find it!

I Hellstomper rise to the challenge of From Rage to Salvation and vow to complete my Death Company 5 man squad on or before November 30th, 2015. Should I bring honour to the IX Chapter I will proudly wear the IRATUS DOMINUS badge; should I fail I will display the CARCERES IRA on my chest as a reminder of my shame.

I just stripped these and was about to paint them when I saw this thread. What a great way to stay on task and complete these guys. Most are assembled, one partially and stripped to mostly plastic, pics to follow. 

Welcome :) Looking forward to the result! :thumbsup:

ETL vow complete!

The sergeant is fully magnetized, with only his chainsword still remaining to paint. The special weapons guy is also magnetized, with flamer and melta options currently. I'll figure out some way of magnetizing the combi-weapons as well (or maybe just using pins).

Quick question before your salvation is granted, are you going to paint his chainsword? :p

Rather quiet. Must we get all the Chaplains of the IXth together to whip us all in shape!?!

Paint ye Sons of The Angel! For his Glory and Honour! Paint!

To be honest, these things ebb and flow with interest - especially as people can sign up when they want. However, all of The Lost have been notified, so I expect we'll get some updates from them soon enough; we should also be getting some more outside interest over the coming month too.

As for me, I need to give my models another shower with Fairy Power Spray as there's still some crevices clogged up with old paint. It's just finding the time right now... :unsure.:

Thread updated!

ETL vow complete!

Quick question before your salvation is granted, are you going to paint his chainsword? :tongue.:

You mean this Chainsword and Bolt Pistol?

Edited by Paikis

Last night I got my sword guy pictured earlier almost complete, need to do the eyes and finish his back pack. I cleaned up the red, added gold and painted parchments. washed in black and brown. dry brushed some copper on the black blade to give it a skint black to copper look. By no means a master, I barely pass for a table top quality painter but it calms the nerves and lowers the blood pressure :smile.:.

Edited by Hellstomper

So, after gettign mildly fixated on a couple of new computer games, and (heresy) some other TT wargames, I have been shamed into pulling my finger out and getting on with this. I owe a pair of dreads, and dagnamit, a pair of Furisos there will be this time...

Hey guys! It's been a couple of weeks, but I finally have some progress!

First librarian done, I'm gonna wait till they're all complete before doing basing.

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff124/savassa_a/Mobile%20Uploads/20150925_200720.jpg

For Sanguinius!

Edited by raeho

http://i1380.photobucket.com/albums/ah177/nevscorner/Snapchat-5800761978691619144_zpsbotq95kb.jpg

YES! Loving the blue psy flames on the left hand dread, very original, I might have to steal it.

Thank ye kindly!

Which one do you mean though? :P The One with the windows and gold head? They are supposed to be windows but it does look like Psy Flame bellowing out of the Sacophogus! An unintentional act of badassery.

Secondary vow complete!http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d169/mateus909/Mobile%20Uploads/20150929_214603.jpghttp://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d169/mateus909/Mobile%20Uploads/20150929_214623.jpghttp://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d169/mateus909/Mobile%20Uploads/20150929_214640.jpg

I have so much stuff to finish by November 1st. And by finish I mean put on the table, i.e. a standard I doubt could be called "Complete". Perhaps I'll make a wow November 2nd, to complete some of those units.

I should have pledged. Cassor is already, almost done.

Looking good folks, keep those updates coming!

I have so much stuff to finish by November 1st. And by finish I mean put on the table, i.e. a standard I doubt could be called "Complete". Perhaps I'll make a wow November 2nd, to complete some of those units.

I should have pledged. Cassor is already, almost done.

Anything you want to pledge anyway? Feel free to PM with pictures if you want :)

I nova_chron despite the curse have accomplished my vow here they are brothers the dusk wraiths

http://i650.photobucket.com/albums/uu228/doomgod255/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-06/A72C885C-B7E6-426F-A6FF-CE1CFA75739D_zpsroglghkx.jpg

Not pictured is the squad sergeant who after suffering a debilitating assault from a juvenile fenrisian wolf is in the apothecarium being tended to.

I, Paikis, rise to the challenge of From Rage to Salvation and vow to complete a jump pack librarian with force staff and magnetized backpack on or before November 30th, 2015. Should I bring honour to the Blood Angels I will proudly wear the IRATUS DOMINUS badge; should I fail I will display the CARCERES IRA on my chest as a reminder of my shame.

Start pics to follow... he's slightly started :)