Charlo's HH Thread: Malinax Transfers

Charlo

• 2 weeks later...

While I am fully planning to get on the 1st Legion hype once we see Book 9 in the flesh, for the past few week's I've been wracking my head as to how to get my Death Guard to work. On paper I love them but in practise it doesn't quite live up to the fluff.

I painted the Son of Horus to be a nice allied expansion to my XIVth and give me an aggressive deep strike element. However, a second look at the Shattered Legion rules made me turn to... Darker allies still! My tihnking is that if I'm going for THE MOST LOYAL Legion for my next full army, I may as well go for the most dastardly and corrupt one for the time being!

Our new friend from the Serrated Sun needs weathering powders still, but I was too excited to not share a quick image with you guys!

wikz5yf.jpg

U4SIbvW.jpg

TMuAG22.jpg

Thanks guys!

It's kinda crazy what painting one mini can do to you, I'm finding myself a little bit on love with the bloody Word Bearers of all things!

I'm now planning a list of shattered legions around the Last of the Serrated Sun RoW, which is surprisingly tasty! I'll probably pop the list in that section once I've worked on it a touch more.

Finally, I popped some black onto one of my DG troopers as I never really did finish them properly!

JqyIHCh.jpg

• 2 months later...

So with work being currently not a tihng due to Nurgle in the air, I've been driving the Heresy Train as of late!

I'll get some pics once they are based but I went back and painted all the details on my Death Guard army (as well as added a few more terminators to each squad) and some Quad Mortars!

However today I tried my hand at Transfers on my Malinax Knight. Gotta say, It was much easier than I imagined and the results are superb. Micro Sol & Set are legit.

TD5UOKj.jpg

4xK1dI1.jpg

IWKEPGX.jpg

0L3mUE9.jpg