Blood Angels third party bits database

Jolemai

• 2 weeks later...

Pop Goes The Monkey's catalogue is getting taken apart piece by piece. Allegedly it's down to GW putting pressure on shapeways to tighten up what they allow people to sell, particularly when it infringes on another groups intellectual property / copyright's.

If your interested his Facebook page in chronicling the event.

Shame, but they have a point.

Basically if you like the look of his stuff, get it while you still can.

• 2 months later...

Has anyone tried Spellcrow's Guard/Scout heads on Space Marine Scouts? Either of these sets:

Guards \ Scouts Heads

Guards \ Scouts Heads with Long Hair 

I am  tempted to get a set of these to blend the new(er) plastic scouts with the old metal ones.

I was also planning on using Tempestus Scion Helmeted heads for Scouts too, but now I'm tempted by these Puppets War heads:

Ranger Heads

Mercenary Heads

Anyone have any experience with either?

Anyone who does regular pads, no? I thought ordinary Primaris pads were the same size as ordinary marine pads. Certainly kitbashes I've seen around the web suggest that they are.

Oh are they really the same size? ...that would be convenient.

Jorre mixed some pads on his models in this thread

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/334928-ba-primaris-marines-showcase/page-2

They look like exact matches to me.

Edited by sockwithaticket

• 2 weeks later...

They have a padlock in the address bar so should be legit.

Could just be overwhelmed/ closed for xmas?

I don't post often, but the certificate here is automaticaly provided by let's encrypt. It shows that the connection with the website is secure, but does not provide any ownership information or any additional guarantees about the honesty of the merchant.

The FAQ says that they may take up to 3 weeks to process order.

Edited by Sparika

They have a padlock in the address bar so should be legit.

Could just be overwhelmed/ closed for xmas?

I don't post often, but the certificate here is automaticaly provided by let's encrypt. It shows that the connection with the website is secure, but does not provide any ownership information or any additional guarantees about the honesty of the merchant.

The FAQ says that they may take up to 3 weeks to process order.

Cool I hadn't seen the FAQ but what really had me worried was I sent a few emails at the same time as my order and they were ignored. Hopefully just super busy...

Have any of you had success with https://www.chaptercustomizer.com/?

I placed a big order almost 2 weeks ago and haven't heard anything from them... wondering if they're legit or did I just get taken?

I ordered some lamenters transfer sheets from them about three months ago and they arrived a couple of weeks later. Bear in mind it's close to Christmas so there may be strain on the postal service. I can assure you they are legit, but if you're worried shoot them an email.

• 2 months later...

Looking for a Alt Sanguinor Model, I've seen the ones on the first page but I'm looking for one I've seen used by a BA player on The Glacial Geek youtube channel. It has the hood and wings that arch straight up. I'm having a hell of a time locating it. Any help would be awesome as my Sanguinor model just broke and he has gotten more and more puny as i add Primaris models to my army.

Scratch that, has anyone seen a size comparison on the Scribor Archangel Model?  I am actually kinda digging that model. It looks Primarch size, but without a direct comparison its hard to tell if its hugely oversized even though it comes with a 40mm base

ConversionWorld, which was previously an ebay store that was already on the master list, has now opened an actual webstore with more options. Looking over the new options, they've removed some of the icons from the previous items they had plus added some new items. https://www.conversionworld.de/index.php?pageId=startseite&language=en

Example of new BA specific stuff:

101-03-09_kom.png

ConversionWorld, which was previously an ebay store that was already on the master list, has now opened an actual webstore with more options. Looking over the new options, they've removed some of the icons from the previous items they had plus added some new items. https://www.conversionworld.de/index.php?pageId=startseite&language=en

Example of new BA specific stuff:

101-03-09_kom.png

Good to know. I was about to ask where their ebay store went.

Do you by chance know whether their helmets fit regular marines or primaris?

• 4 months later...