Order of the Broken Covenant

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Is that an Exorcist missile launcher mounted atop a walker, allowing the Sisters to deploy their artillery in rough terrain? Good idea. Where are the legs from?

That is in fact the "War Pulpit" from Raging Heroes. It is my counts as Inquisitor Karazanov (sp?).

Update

sob_update_01_by_kasumidoll_dd8xlbn-pre.

• 3 weeks later...

Repentia squad is done. So far these are my absolute least favorite Raging Heroes miniatures. The material is quite brittle and there are mold lines in places that I just couldn't be bothered to remove any more. For spending so much on the kickstarter I feel like I was sent first run prototypes. Even after washing them 2-3 times they still feel slick from mold release agent.

Group Shot

repentia_01_by_kasumidoll_dda73l9-fullvi

The RH minis are all ball & socket style, so you can build them however you like, and supposedly even use parts across different types. Unfortunately this left me with a few derpy poses.

repentia_02_by_kasumidoll_dda73nk-fullvi

This group has one looking back at the ground like she stepped in poop.

repentia_03_by_kasumidoll_dda73p1-fullviThis group has one yelling at the ground.

repentia_04_by_kasumidoll_dda73qj-fullviThis group has one looking at her sword like ":censored:  there is a hand on my sword handle". There were no other swords and no arm that seem to be used for a two-handed grip, so I have no idea what is going on there. The lash mistress I had to check three times to be sure she wasn't from the "dark eldar" minis.

The Raging Heroes models may be poorly sculpted and made (I never worked on them myself), but I can see you put in a LOT of effort in the "count as Sisters Repentia." These efforts deserve our notice, especially considering how good you made the models look.

Bjorn how hard is it to click the Like button ?!

If you're viewing the mobile version of this webpage on a smart phone, you should see a check mark on the upper right corner of each post. Click on that to "Like"- doing so will transform the check mark into an "X".

Note: Bolter and Chainsword still limits the number of posts we may "Like" each day. If you reach that number, you may not "Like" another post until the next day, or until you undo a previous "Like".

Your "counts as" Inquisitor Karamazov is well done, but why are two naked women wrapped in barbed wire and hung in front of her Throne of Judgment? If they're sinners, wouldn't they serve as better examples as Penitent Engine components? If they're Chaos cultists, shouldn't the Inquisitor be concerned their tainted blood will taint hers in turn, corrupting the Inquisitor into a slave to Chaos?