It's been a long time...

Captain Semper

I don't know about 20,000 but all this talk is tempting me to dig up the pieces of my Warhound and restore / finish it. Especially since I see FW has stopped selling the Chaos one (what's up with that?!).

I was told the mould need fix as it is among one of the older once. It just down to time. Amount of time I've walk into the Forge World store that Warhammer World & been really close buy Chaos Warhound.

So it should hopeful return, but it just when... On that day, my wallet will feel a disturbance in the force.

That my vow 1 planned. Should hopeful have everything ready to building during my week off, starting from 12th May.

It's such a beautiful model too (in a disturbing and corrupted way). It's held up to the years very well.

Is there an adjustment factor for 30k vs 8E?

A Warlord (not that I have one!) is 2750 points in 30k, but 4000 in 8E.

Is there an adjustment factor for 30k vs 8E?

A Warlord (not that I have one!) is 2750 points in 30k, but 4000 in 8E.

According to Captain Semper there isn't one.

Funny you should mention the Titans. :whistling:

This ETL seem legit! Very interesting and sounds fun.

Even my GW manager tell me get involved.

How much counts as is ok?

Can Alpharius soon to be release figure count as Guilliman figure? 

Alpharius seem to suit primaris look better :happy.:

Hi gilt_imp

Count-as is intended as a measure to allow border line situations to pass through. It’s ok to have one version of a Land Raider to “count-as” another but it is not OK for a Space Marine to “count-as” a Dreadnought. Generally speaking, by invoking the “count-as” rule you should expect a points haircut - sometimes severe.

As regards the question with Alpharius, I guess it will be OK but are you sure you don’t want to pledge for the HH forum? ;)

Hi Captain Semper. Thank you for prompt reply :thumbsup:  

I understand counts as better now.

I thinking how to get involved in this. Heresy is good too.

For me I still have primaris marines from xmas unpainted. Thought I could combine them into ETL project. Decisions, decisions!

Hi Sviar, good to see ya man! :woot:

Necromunda eh? Well, you either pass them off as some sort of Imperial Guard (kind of difficult with all this non-standard equipment) or good ol’ out-of-competition... ;)

Hi Sviar, good to see ya man! :woot:

Necromunda eh? Well, you either pass them off as some sort of Imperial Guard (kind of difficult with all this non-standard equipment) or good ol’ out-of-competition... :wink:

Thanks:smile.: , it´s nice to be back after two years, and I'm delighted that you run ETL this year:smile.:. Well I like to contribute so I will rummage through my Imperial Guard box and see if I have something to paint, otherwise it's going to be some CF units:smile.:.  

I was just wondering if you vow to paint up Necromunda for the upcoming ETL?

Rather than trying to bash them into shape as guardsmen, you might find the 'Inquisitorial Acolyte' datasheet out of Index Imperium 2 a much more flexible mold to fit them into. Acolytes have a long history of wild appearance and loosely defined, counts-as, wargear.

Rather than trying to bash them into shape as guardsmen, you might find the 'Inquisitorial Acolyte' datasheet out of Index Imperium 2 a much more flexible mold to fit them into. Acolytes have a long history of wild appearance and loosely defined, counts-as, wargear.

I'll probably be going down this route for my Arbites and Necromunda Enforcers.

I'll also probably do a few more "Priests" which just so happen to look like redemptionists...

That is actually a great idea! That way everybody's happy... And the minis are very appropriate for this role too... Well thought Eddie! :yes:

Archived