It's been a long time...

Captain Semper

Considering that EC aren't released yet and Xenos don't take part in it I guess my points are going towards the loyalists this year.

For the Emperor! For Sanguinius! For Baal!

Is it time to wedgie those Templars again? :lol:

As I sold off most of my stuff last year I wont be able to knock out 15k this time. Sucks for team Chaos but at least I wont be going bonkers painting it all.

Herald of the coming doom, by cry of raven we are drawn.

This oath of war and vengeance, on blade of exalted iron sworn.

With blood-anointed swords aloft, advance we into dreads dark shade.

Punishment divine unleashed with hate, a wrathful storm of bolt and blade.

Purge with plasma, fist and shell, bring fire's righteous breath.

For the Emperor, Knights of Caliban, the Lion's anointed Angels of Death...

No Forgiveness, No Retreat.

Agreed...I want to participate, but at this rate and time I think the best thing for me would be my necrons...my Marines have had enough love for a while, and the crons not nearly enough.

Otherwise I'll just be making pittance vows for C:SM as things progress.

Either way glad to see ETL return, having come in last year only to find it cancelled. Glad you're back, Semper!

A lot of excitement and warm welcomes... it makes me blush...

Considering that EC aren't released yet and Xenos don't take part in it I guess my points are going towards the loyalists this year.

For the Emperor! For Sanguinius! For Baal!

There are some assumptions there, that are not necessarily correct. ;)

As I sold off most of my stuff last year I wont be able to knock out 15k this time. Sucks for team Chaos but at least I wont be going bonkers painting it all.

As long as you don’t dance StD, as long as you don’t dance... :D

Ummm... can we paint xeno's for this challenge...?!

Mithril

:yes:

Is it time to wedgie those Templars again? :laugh.:

As long as you don’t dance StD, as long as you don’t dance... :biggrin.:

Denying StD his ETL dancing... like denying Firepower his paddelum, or a mod their melta. Absolutely barbaric!

Mayhaps, though, this will be the year that we of the Age of Darkness rise and dethrones the Realms of Chaos from their place as Champions. For too long have they reigned, and I hope against hope that we can endure and prevail despite the odds that face us.

As long as you don’t dance StD, as long as you don’t dance... :D

Denying StD his ETL dancing... like denying Firepower his paddelum, or a mod their melta. Absolutely barbaric!

Mayhaps, though, this will be the year that we of the Age of Darkness rise and dethrones the Realms of Chaos from their place as Champions. For too long have they reigned, and I hope against hope that we can endure and prevail despite the odds that face us.

Yes, well AoD might be problematic this year due to the change of the core rules... I’m still looking into it.

Hmmm.. what was the stance on Imperial Knights last time around, or perhaps more pertinent, what will it be? I have vague memories that any board could pledge those

Imperial Knights eh? As long as you pledge for any Imperial forum, then no prob. :)

Hmmm.. what was the stance on Imperial Knights last time around, or perhaps more pertinent, what will it be? I have vague memories that any board could pledge those

They could last time, but so much has changed since the last ETL I think we’re best off waiting for the official rules from Semper.

I mean, Age of Darkness and 40k no longer use the same ruleset so the same model will be worth more points in one system than it is in the other.

Yay... For the greater good!, I shall be partaking of the challenge, I care not for winning(as if we would) but for the inspiration in the production of an army that this challenge creates! This could not have come at a better time.

Cheers, Mithril

Yay... For the greater good!, I shall be partaking of the challenge, I care not for winning(as if we would) but for the inspiration in the production of an army that this challenge creates! This could not have come at a better time.

Cheers, Mithril

There will be many layers for winning, both on individual and collective level so don’t rule anything out. But the important thing, as you correctly stated, is to paint your minis while having some internet fun! :D

In about a month, or so... Since there are a lot of moving parts right now, I cannot be more specific. The important thing is that it is going ahead!

In the mean time if you have some specific questions that I can reply to, don’t hesitate to ask.

Archived