It's been a long time...

Captain Semper

Good to see new blood and veterans alike! This is going to be great!

I can't wait to be a part of this.  First timer for DA, who I see struggled last time around.  Now to get the prep work started!

A fellow Dark Angel? Well met brother!

I'm just about to start an Epic heresy army. Is Epic a viable game?

They are allowed only as an out of competition entry, which means you're welcome to make your pledge, post it in the ETL threads and get the Custos Fidei if you make it (or the badge of the Oathbreaker if you don't) but you won't be contributing any points to your forum...

This year I am going for quality over quantity. Gonna take my time and enjoy myself, finish off my Slaaneshi army as I failed in the last Call event. If I have time I may throw in a cheeky little vow at the end, got a few Word Bearers that need painting.

So, do you have to pledge unbuilt models only, or if you have them built but not painted does that count?

At the time of pledging models can be at an undercoated stage at most. So anything from being in the box up to fully assembled and undercoated is fine.

So, if my models are only assembled and undercoated with a color primer (like Army Painter's line, for example) is that acceptable for pledging?

So, do you have to pledge unbuilt models only, or if you have them built but not painted does that count?

At the time of pledging models can be at an undercoated stage at most. So anything from being in the box up to fully assembled and undercoated is fine.

So, if my models are only assembled and undercoated with a color primer (like Army Painter's line, for example) is that acceptable for pledging?

I sure hope so since all my Knights of Baal are getting primed with the Lead Belcher spray from GW. ^^

Not including the bits I have put aside for my Slaanesh renegades I have dug out 35 Csm's, 36 Cultists, 2 random Terminators, 3 Dreadnoughts, 2 Vindicators and 2 Rhinos. Not sure if my Wordbearers or Hellbound will be getting reinforcements. Plenty of time to think about what I wanna do before the ETL starts so Ill worry about it another day.

Models must be at undercoated stage at most (any colour). So anything from "on the sprue" to "fully assembled and undercoated (any colour)" is fine. 

I'm excited. Though my Dark Angel backlog is almost empty. 

No problem brother - you may want to try another faction this year. The Interrogator Chaplain are convinced of your loyalty to the Chapter by now! :D

For me it'll either be Space Marines or Harlequins. I'm hoping the latter's Codex will be out soon!

Well, it seems almost certain that it will be released, if not before, certainly during the life of the ETL. I really would like to see your take on Harlequins! :yes:

Was it just me that started humming on the intro to Star Trek: Enterprise when I saw the title of the topic btw? ♪♫♪  :tongue.:

I keep ending thinking about Aliyah and Timbaland, after all, the Cap did leave us last year "without a dope beat to step to" ;) now back to finding things to paint...

Well... I want to commit wit templars again... but I won't do any without true scaling first and I'm just not ready...

I do have some tanks to paint tho... they have been black primed since 2003... Hahaha

I have no rules for 8th so I'll need to get point values from somebody.

Does it have to be a fresh unit, or can ETL be used as a prompt to finish a unit that has languished for months on end?

Gotta be fresh, primed a single colour at most.

Dragonlover

Define fresh. I have models that have been just primed for 15 years... lol

Archived