Vengeance is Ours - The Avalon Crusade

CommodusXIII

33vYpwsl.jpg

Two more Sword Brethren bannermen for the household of Marshal Athelric.  Both the Wake The Dead Lieutenant and Lieutenant Calsius were runners-up to serve as the basis for my Emperor's Champion, but neither of their poses fit my vision.  Both, however, certainly had the Templar feel to them so they'll fit in just fine as household champions.

I also took the opportunity to change the banner of the ranged Dark Imperium Lieutenant.  If I continue to accrue Primaris Lieutenants, then it won't do very well to have duplicate banners.  There's enough options across the Space Marine model line to have each with a unique design.

I'm probably going to take a short break to let the oppressive heat and humidity subside before priming the next batch of Reivers.  After that, there's likely to be some more characters on the WIP table.

YnZ1hmnl.jpg

A minor update for this week.  I finally had enough of the Primaris Chaplain's dinky little swizzle stick - it looks too much like a pimp cane, and I found myself pining for the old aesthetics.  So, I found a much-abused Finecast model of Grimaldus to cannibalize.  Now that's a Crozius Arcanum...