ETL VII is coming...

Will the rules for Forces of the Imperium (IFOR) and Agents of the Imperium be the same as the last ETL?

Specifically, the 1:1 unit ratio of one IFOR forum with another IFOR. 
I would like to build units from the Inquisition, but as they are limited I would also like to build units that would work with them, i.e. INQ and AdMech.
Would the points actually go to the IFOR instead of the Agents forum?

The AoI itself would be anything contained specifically within the Agents of the Imperium forum, i.e. INQ and SoS, right?

Points here would go to the Agents forum straightaway?

This will work exactly the same as last year:

Every IFOR Forum will have the option to pledge units from other IFOR Forums but no more than the number of units of the original Forum.

So for example, if you pledge for Agents, for every unit from the Agents list you pledge, you’re eligible to choose a unit from any other IFOR forum. So for your first unit from Agents, say an Inquisitor, you’re eligible to pledge another unit from any IFOR Forum, say a unit of AdMech Skitarii. Then you may pledge another unit of Agents, say an Assassin, and you may also pledge another unit from the IFOR Faction, say a Leman Russ... and all these may even happen within the same vow. So an Agents vow may look like:

-Inquisitor (Agents)

-Assassin (Agents)

-Skitarii (AdMech)

-Leman Russ (Astra Militarum)

All the points count for your original Forum (I.e. Agents) and, by extension, for the IFOR Faction. And yes the Agents contain all the Imperial Forces not explicitly covered by other Forums, Custodes, SoS, Assassins, inquisition, etc. An explicit list will be provided in the relevant Outpost.

Obviously the same applies for all IFOR forums. If you pledge for Astra Militarum for example, you may have a vow that looks like that:

-Sentinel Squadron (Astra Mil)

-Commissar (Astra Mil)

-Custodes squad (Agents)

-Magos (AdMech)

Hope that helps. Feel free to PM me if you have further questions. :)

• 2 weeks later...