ETL VII is coming...

The Noctilith Crown is just a fortification for CSM - and it is indeed included in their V.2 codex - so unless fortifications are out there should not be a problem.

Are expansions like "Vigilus Ablaze" allowed? Just as an example: it allows Fallen to take Rhinos and Sorcerors in a special detachment. Could I enter something like this for ETL?

Edited by Darnok

:yes:

The general rule is, if it’s in an official publication, it’s valid.

Do Fallen count as Chaos or should we vow them in the Dark Angel thread? :P

I have plasma’ed people for less... much less...

Gonna need to make up for last year's errors in reading the date!

Just to be sure: it ends on September 1st, which is a Sunday.

I guess we should all mark it in our personal calendars, with a big red CHAOSSTAR!

Speaking of which:

8XexQFO.jpg

Last year I thought it ended the 1st of September, but it ended the 15th of August or something - mistakes were made! 

This time, there is no room for error! 

LUPERCAL! LUPERCAL! LUPERCAL!

I am almost sure I will do a whole vow of nothing but Fallen, if only to poke the robed clowns a bit. :laugh.:

I think all those take part from the Chaos forum should enter a unit*, character* or Cypher, for this year ETL to be honsty.

*of course having the "Fallen" key word.

ed-warp-art-bfg-space-marines-crew-darka

Nice Fallen in camo scheme! That's the spirit!

I am almost sure I will do a whole vow of nothing but Fallen, if only to poke the robed clowns a bit. :laugh.:

I think all those take part from the Chaos forum should enter a unit*, character* or Cypher, for this year ETL to be honsty.

*of course having the "Fallen" key word.

Loving the idea, I'm in for a start! If every participant does even a single model, it would approach army size already. "March of the Fallen"?

The Noctilith Crown is just a fortification for CSM - and it is indeed included in their V.2 codex - so unless fortifications are out there should not be a problem.

Are expansions like "Vigilus Ablaze" allowed? Just as an example: it allows Fallen to take Rhinos and Sorcerors in a special detachment. Could I enter something like this for ETL?

:yes:

The general rule is, if it’s in an official publication, it’s valid.

I checked, Semps - it's a <Chaos> Fortification. I guess it can go either way, like the Dark Angels and their Loyal counterparts, the Alpha Legion? ;)

I have a Kytan I’ve sprayed red but it’s basically been primed for about a year. This might be perfect for finally painting the guy... if he meets the criteria.

I can see entering my Noctilith crown. It’s another item I can see needing added incentive to paint.

Locally our Vigilus campaign is winding up so I’ve painted a lot of Black Legion already. I can maybe add some new Oblits, the new Dark Apostle and... maybe that new Obsidian Lord ( can’t find an in game use for him though).

I’d love to kit bash some new Possessed as my old ones look kind of tired.

gallery_2760_10008_345273.jpg

Edited by Prot

I have a Kytan I’ve sprayed red but it’s basically been primed for about a year. This might be perfect for finally painting the guy... if he meets the criteria.

Generally speaking, undercoated models (whatever colour) are eligible - no problem. :)

Pretty much, just with the extra layer of the competition over the top of the whole thing. I look forward to seeing your Black Legion take shape!

Also as a general reminder, I'm happy to help with point costs and such if for whatever reason you don't have book access, just drop me a PM.

Dragonlover

Also as a general reminder, I'm happy to help with point costs and such if for whatever reason you don't have book access, just drop me a PM.

Dragonlover

Subtle