Warbringer

Wow dude , that is a work of art!, is that a home made base?... it’s pretty awesome... now I’m really excited to see the BattleWagon your going to convert for him :thumbsup: 

Cheers Mithril

Thanks Mithril!

I really tried to do a good job, I have been trying to get myself painting single miniatures to a better standard for longer as I'm a really lazy painter and if I don't make progress I get bored and don't finish.

The base is home made from some little bits.

Battlewagon conversion is on hiatus as it wasn't going the 100% I wanted so I'll be building and painting a standard battlewagon and will continue to build a proper freebooter one.

Really cool, that freebooter captain guy ❤️

Cheer Ranulf he is the best ork sculpt in my opinion :D

Well your single mini's are getting better and better (not to say your first one's were bad ...:tongue.:  just they're going from great to awesome) The base on Badruk really knocked it out of the Park for sure :thumbsup: ...

Still looking Fwd to the BattleWagon ...

Cheers, Mithril

Hehe :laugh.:  funny you mention em... i've been eyeing off the last box of grots at my FLGS just lately... :sweat:  they are pretty cool, I stole 4 of the 5 grots from my Mek Gun to use on my first battlewagon... I want to have a "Big Boss" and a "Lil Boss" in the turret ( big boss in the cupola and lil boss standing next to him,both with binoculars looking ahead)...with the words on each side of their turret :tongue.:

Even if it's a "standard" Battlewagon i'm sure it'll be cool looking none the less :thumbsup: 

Cheers, Mithril 

I'm pretty close to being finished now so I'll share some my WIP most of my stuff I share on twitter.

I've really enjoyed painting these trying to paint them within a limited timescale as I do with the majority of my models now which really helps with focusing time where it makes the most the difference.

FlashGitz1

FlashGitz2

FlashGitz3

Nicely done. They are wonderfully bold and well executed.

Love these models. The whole "build you own gun" minigame in itself is entertaining.

i was going to say that as well Nice looking weapons, I'm really tempted by these ...BUT are these guys resin/Metal or plastic...:unsure.: I'm strictly a plastic man nowadays... unless it's Artel-W of course :sweat:

This guys my Fav :wub:

med_gallery_59829_15727_40034.jpg

Cheers, Mithril

Nicely done. They are wonderfully bold and well executed.

Love these models. The whole "build you own gun" minigame in itself is entertaining.

i was going to say that as well Nice looking weapons, I'm really tempted by these ...BUT are these guys resin/Metal or plastic...:unsure.: I'm strictly a plastic man nowadays... unless it's Artel-W of course :sweat:

This guys my Fav :wub:

med_gallery_59829_15727_40034.jpg

Cheers, Mithril

med_gallery_59829_15727_254165.jpg

This guy is my favourite but the one with his eye screwed up aiming precisely with a plasma weapon.

The you highlighted is my close second.

They're full plastic and have a really cool build your own gun part of the build so they can all be completely different.

Edited by Warbringer

That purple hat is glorious. I know I have already commented on the Flash Gitz but that sponge weathering though... giphy.gif

I also love the orange glow on the plasma weapon. Looks pretty hot!

Edited by Magos Takatus

I am slightly envious of your work space. I paint with my legs crossed on the floor! :teehee:

Nice work on the Wagon, How do you approach that masking, do you have to place each square individually rather than cutting them out on the model? I images the latte would damage the paintwork so I assume it's the former? Either way, it looks more organised than m wagon building was. Perhaps I need a wheel holder for my final wagon.

I am slightly envious of your work space. I paint with my legs crossed on the floor! :teehee:

Nice work on the Wagon, How do you approach that masking, do you have to place each square individually rather than cutting them out on the model? I images the latte would damage the paintwork so I assume it's the former? Either way, it looks more organised than m wagon building was. Perhaps I need a wheel holder for my final wagon.

Thanks its my garage so I put the old worktop from my kitchen in the corner!

I do cut out the tiny squares 1.5mm 2mm and 3mm and then apply them by hand, I still end up with a little bleed but after its done I tidy a little and then battle damage and you can hardly tell :)

Took me an hou and a half to do the battlewagon and a Dakkajet :)

Awesome!! :wub:  great to see some magic happening, but gee all those lil squares :wacko.: ...i'd rather hand paint em ...:sweat:  but admittedly, yours probably looks 100% better though :laugh.: ...

seeing that makes me not feel stupid for leaving my wheels and tracks unglued on my Gun Wagon as i'm building it :thumbsup:  ( my mate has been giving me stick about it... "Just glue em on!")

What colour's the Blue?... Macragge? ,Calgar? or Kantor?...

Seeing you working on yours has inspired me :thumbsup:

Cheers, Mithril

P.S. show the work on the Dakka Jet !! 

Edited by mithrilforge

looking forward to the battelwagon

have you tried nail art masks at all? - I've heard some people use these for spraying patterns

I've not I do need to though so will look today as it might help in the future :)

Awesome!! :wub:  great to see some magic happening, but gee all those lil squares :wacko.: ...i'd rather hand paint em ...:sweat:  but admittedly, yours probably looks 100% better though :laugh.: ...

seeing that makes me not feel stupid for leaving my wheels and tracks unglued on my Gun Wagon as i'm building it :thumbsup:  ( my mate has been giving me stick about it... "Just glue em on!")

What colour's the Blue?... Macragge? ,Calgar? or Kantor?...

Seeing you working on yours has inspired me :thumbsup:

Cheers, Mithril

P.S. show the work on the Dakka Jet !! 

The colour on this one is Macragge Blue and the Dakkajet which i'll post a picture later on is Caledor sky 

Really Nice, :wub:

Looks like just the right amount of checks and rust & weathering etc.. :thumbsup:

look forward to seeing the Gunners on there... what else is left on this art piece :cool.:

Mithril

++EDIT++ i see you changed your mind on the Kannon barrel tip :unsure.: ...

Edited by mithrilforge

Thanks mate!

I'm not going to put the gunners on for now I plan on using them in my boys squads I've got planned.

I don't know if there is anything left to be honest I'm thinking of adding some weathering powder to the bottom in the tracks and wheels but thats probably it :)