Warbringer

Ah! great idea to use the gunners as Big Shoota boys in your units... the more you can use without needing to buy more the better off you are :sweat:  that nets you 2 extra boyz per wagon... (now don't go buy ten wagons just to get a squad of boyz though :laugh.:.

I stalled on getting my wagon together cause I have our first "Covid restriction lifting" game soon and I need a Trukk not a wagon painted up fast...mainly due to points cost !

I will take inspiration from your paintjob though :thumbsup: .… :cool.:

Look forward to seeing  the Dakka Jet in "Caledor sky" ,I love that Blue :wub:

I've managed to tidy my Garage a little and during it I thought I would like to get the whole force out

Here is everything I've painted since July/August 2019 I'm really happy how they've turned out.

Got a Dakkajet in progress and a few Ammo Runts.

Then I'm not sure what's next might have a break and try something new for Christmas.

Looking at some Aeldari.

gallery_59829_15727_520133.jpg

Great stuff!,

Am I going crazy !?!? , I don’t recall seeing the trukk or buggies in your line up before ...
I’d like to see some close ups of them (only if you have em) .... or do I just go back through this thread lol!
it’s a lot of nice looking stuff ... I see you have grots now :wink: 

Cheers Mithril

++EDIT++  I went back to the start of the topic ...and found those vehicles :blush.: .… at least I got to check em out though :laugh.:

Edited by mithrilforge

• 3 months later...

I've been in a real hobby slump at the moment have tried to start different projects but they've been progressed and stopped for some reason I seem to come back to da Orks!

Here are a couple of WIP's and current focus on some Kommando's

KomandoNob

Kommando1

kommando2

kommando3

Got a few more to make, i need to find some backpacks else i'm going to be trying to make some with some greenstuff and plasticard :)

Awesome work :thumbsup:

I know it's the usual suspects for Kommando Conversion but they look so good! 

Mithril 

They're good fun and you're right I'm sure they end up being the same as many other kommando's as they do have a certain look.

I have enjoyed them and they've got me my mojo back!

I've ordered a Shockjump Dragsta for my birthday so will now have all of the new buggies and thats a cool thing.

I'm also planning to build a converted truck around the same time too :)

Awesome work :thumbsup:

I know it's the usual suspects for Kommando Conversion but they look so good! 

Mithril 

They're good fun and you're right I'm sure they end up being the same as many other kommando's as they do have a certain look.

I have enjoyed them and they've got me my mojo back!

I've ordered a Shockjump Dragsta for my birthday so will now have all of the new buggies and thats a cool thing.

I'm also planning to build a converted truck around the same time too :smile.:

Yeah, After reading my comment...I must say I wasn't trying to come off sounding like your Kommandos are the same as everyone else's...heck!, mine are using pretty much the same spares as yours...

The difference here is how you paint them, Your pretty darn good with a brush/air brush so i expect your Kommando's will be way above average when they're done :thumbsup:

Congrats on the Shokkjump...i'm still toying with the idea of getting one...but i really want another scrapjet...or two ?!...

Glad the Mojo's back..

Cheers, Mithril

Edited by mithrilforge

• 2 weeks later...
I finished Morgob Snikstuff in March and posted him on twitter for Nick Bayton's March for Macragge as my Kommando Nob is ultra sneaky and snikked into da beakie parade for the ultra mareens!

Morgob Snikstuff1

Morgob Snikstuff2

morgobsnikkit

We made it on and was well received was a really fun little project to get him done and I have managed to finish the O-Team my first squad of Kommando's i've got another 5 so i can run them as a 10 man squad with Nob or 2 squads.

Da O Team

Squad2

squad1

Cabinet

Bravo Good sir ! well done on a Really Great Unit:wub:  and congrats on 5 mins of fame!! :cool.:  I'll be asking for a signed Pic of your army if you keep this up :laugh.:

Cheers, Mithril

Edited by mithrilforge

• 1 month later...

OOH... that's kinda Cool yet somehow I'm a bit weirded out by it..:huh.:  (in a good way) it kinda has a mad max fury road but orky Look to it... :wub:

Dang, I haven't touched my orks in ages, this is getting me motivated...looking forward to that shokkjump though!! 

Mithril

OOH... that's kinda Cool yet somehow I'm a bit weirded out by it..:huh.:  (in a good way) it kinda has a mad max fury road but orky Look to it... :wub:

Dang, I haven't touched my orks in ages, this is getting me motivated...looking forward to that shokkjump though!! 

Mithril

Cheers mate! I've needed a Mek to keep all my buggies going :smile.:

I've changed the helmet actually to a different mek one

I've had a break on the shockjump while I've been in the mood to build instead.

MekBoss2

Edited by Warbringer

I just checked and realised I never posted this pictures of the Dakkajet.

Was a really quick and enjoyable model to paint.

Dakkajet

camphoto 758783491

IMG 8952

IMG 8953

Made some progress on the head last night while waiting for the RPG start time.

MekBoss Head

IMG 0637

This model is also now finished I now have completed one of every buggy and trike from the newer model range and boy are they great fun to paint build and really good to play on the table.

Shokkjump Dragsta

IMG 0624

IMG 0623

IMG 0625

IMG 0627

I'm going to finish the mekboss and keep an eye out for the beast snagga's i'm not 100% sold but i'm going to try and get a box for sure.

I really like the squig riders.

Next I think I'll try some Meganobs.

I have 20/30 boys that will need doing but I hate painting troops.

Very Nice Bud :wub:  The new Buggies are quite a treat aren't they :yes:

Lovin the Dakka Jet, just the right amount of awesomeness on it...:wink:

Hey... Paint the 30 boyz... it's inevitable... better to do them now rather than...put em off :tongue.: for ....

Mithril  

++EDIT++ that face is looking real good !!

Edited by mithrilforge

• 2 weeks later...