Psychic Awakening: What do you want to see?

MasterDeath

You're absolutely right, my response was unfair. It was overly dismissive and insensitive, so I apologise for that. I let my frustration at the negativity get the better of me.

The point I should have tried to make is that no, the list won't be the next tournament winner, so let's make do with what we've got and provide the relevant feedback we have to the people who can do something about it: 40kfaq@gwplc.com.

so let's make do with what we've got and provide the relevant feedback we have to the people who can do something about it: 40kfaq@gwplc.com.

I'm sad to say that I have indeed provided feedback to GW directly, needless to say my suggestions seem to have fallen on deaf ears. I'm both very skeptical on how GW reviews the feedback and simultaneously very cynical in the reasons behind the way GW writes its rules, which I'm not going to go into right now.

Those of us that are as long in the tooth as myself, maybe you - I don't know. Have learnt over decades, that some army books are just not "Chosen" by GW to receive the same care as others are, at least not as consistently as specific GW armies, not naming names but we know who they are. We therefor have very little faith in GWs ability to put out a well-rounded codex.

Eye rolling stuff indeed.  :rolleyes:

Edited by Battle Brother Abderus

Slothful claws with work with the epitome now as the tentacles are just extra attacks.

Yeah. But they lowered the mirrors strength to S4, and Coiled Tentacles gained +1 strength. . 

The net effect is that the Ravaging Claws are S5 instead of S6.

Taking the Slothful Claws cost you 1 CP to regain the S6 you already had; so it really just grant AP-2 and AP-4 on a 4+ to wound.

I'd call that a nerf.

Speaking of nerfs.

The Infernal Enrapturess:

Her Harmonic Alignment ability was changed to only effect the DAEMON faction.

So she can only revive slain models from Codex Chaos Daemons – Slaanesh Daemons.

She cannot revive CSM Slaanesh Daemons like Possessed or Obliterators.