Fangs of the Father - Gederas' Night Lords - Heldrake!

Gederas

Looking quite good already! IMO, the roughness do work, but you can always get some soft clayshapers. Those are a game changer. Keep it up! I also like your plans for the Crown.

Thanks! And yeah, the clayshapers showed up the day after the beads did :lol:

Your guys look great Gederas and I really enjoy how you kitbash your Legionaries. 

What other additions will follow your Helpoultry? More chaosy models or some solid wargear from the Heresy Era?

Celtic_Cauldron

Thank you!

And after the Heldrake, well. My plan is to paint the Terminators and Fourth Claw. After those, I've got some Command Staff on the way:

MimW6QG.jpg

Fsthk4m.jpg

zFz9gpm.jpg

They don't look like much now, but that's the Primus Medicae (Counts-As Fabius Bile), Chief Librarian/Arch-Sorcerer and a Mark of Slaanesh sorcerer for the Fangs.

• 1 month later...

So, remember these guys?

Finally found the parts to finish my squad of Raptors!
klCGmyg.jpg

Now to get better (read: More chaos) jump packs for these guys

Well, I found someone who sells the older finecast Raptors and got two sets, one to use the packs immediately for and another to make casts of so I don't have to go searching again:
R6ig6HS.jpg

Edited by Gederas

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice. Those dieselpunk-looking streamlined packs were really great. Very unique look for the 3.5 Raptors. Glad I got about 40 of those guys when they were still out in metal. Rough to work with on some models, but gorgeous.

Thanks! I had always liked those jump packs the most, so when I was able to find some, I snapped them up. :yes:

In other news, I got one of the Space Marine Heroes Series 3 Death Guard, the Champion, and when I saw that his feet were separate from the base... I turned him into a Nurgle Lord for my Night Lords. Meet Tarsus Vorgan's Number Two (to be named):

yLwPh5q.jpg

• 3 months later...

Plenty of imaginative creations in this thread. I especially like your Raptors. also, the thought of Night Lords plague marines is terrifying. 

Thanks! Funny you bring up Vorgan's blighted boys.

So this thread isn't dead, I've just been working on stuff in the background (also the lack of updates for Chaos so far hasn't helped my lack of enthusiasm). I actually have created an updated Vorgan for my Nurglite Night Lords using the Lord of Virulence:

cJs3wCq.jpg

Need to get or make a combi-melta for his right arm.

I also have updates on the Night Lords, the squads from before have been primed:

2PncjvF.jpg

dysyPEo.jpg

NNuRwUx.jpg

And a late Christmas present from a friend showed up. A Decimator of questionable pedigree :lol:

NQVnLmI.jpg