Animated Heroes - are the new Adeptus Arbites coming?

The news article on the Warhammer Community shows some of the imperial agents characters that are gong to be in the upcoming animated series (without a name yet) among which there is an image of the female arbitrator.  So at this point it's not news but rather a speculation - are the new plastic Adeptus Arbites coming?  You decide.

Adeptus-Arbites.jpg

Expect Imperial justice to be dealt. Probably with extreme prejudice.

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2020/02/13/revealed-animated-heroes/

While I would shriek like a fanboy if GW gave us Adeptus Arbites miniatures (evidence), I'm doubtful. The concept image shown in the first post is incredibly similar to Necromunda Enforcers miniatures of around 2005-2006. That appearance was also used in the Dark Heresy game for the Adeptus Arbites. That appearance was heavily influenced by the Judge Dredd comics. When GW revisited the Enforcers for the current range, they deliberately stepped away from the Judge Dredd IP.

The counter to this, and which I hope GW provides as an explanation, is that the Enforcers are different from the Adeptus Arbites. Their appearance varies from world to world and reflects the customs, traditions, and dictates of their world; and GW was trying to distinguish between the Enforcers [of Necromunda] and the Adeptus Arbites by giving the Palanite Enforcers a different appearance.

Fingers crossed, but skeptical.

I think I have 30-40 classic Arbites, including some really, really old Marauder models. I'd like to see Arbites make a return, but I'm skeptical too given that enforces are already here.

I'd like to see an Agents dex with some new model support, and this would be a great start.