the BIG 9th edition room

But, but, that's all they've ever done? 3rd edition Black Templars Squad box was just a tactical sprue, a set of assault squad sprues and some metal scouts.

4th edition crusader squad box was just a tactical sprue and a black Templar upgrade sprue. (The whole BT range was just the normal sprues with upgrade sprues in the same box.)

Another character that I would have liked them to do as an action figure is Constable Draco, but in the Imperials fist codex he was considered "excommunicate traitoris" which to me is unthinkable.

I really hope that his "treachery" is due to a refusal to listen to an inquisitor who ordered him not to exterminate a population.

tbh I think it's more likely that Draco went too far and upset the Inquisition by blowing up an important planet or something lol. Edited by Mmmmm Napalm

I've been told it is being held. Makes me think its the opposite of the Bladeguard Ancient (who is holding an honorable brother is an inspring icon), and that it really is a witch, and serves more of a warning/message to all heretics witches and xenos. The fact that it seems to be held up by having had its head bolted to the metal sort of adds to that.

I just know it's been all over the place. I know we've had some that hung around for a LONG time, same as I recall some reveals being accompanied by "Was there even a point in last weeks rumor engine?" ... but those are the statistical outliers. I just can't say I've ever felt there's been a general pattern to the rumor engines. The question comes a LOT, never any decisive answer. I'd ask for data, but I don't think anyone's kept any.

Oh Valrak is on a teasing spree.

I'll let him have some fun. Almost there lads! The Hype Crusade begins!

The old Helbrecth? But the miniature or artwork? ;) Lmao

I reckon we are still a few months off, between 3 and 5 months. But I'm not sure, just spitballing. I didn't knew about GK and TS box release and expected AoS 3 later in the year, but likening said I was just guessing.

What's not guessing, is that, its almost happening lol

Saving money mode engaged.

Edited by Sete

So did a little paint project for myself with the Blade Guard characters from the box set over Christmas, thought I would finally show them off.

Templar Blade Guard Characters

Templar Blade Guard Characters

First go at Templars, I've got some transfers to go on them at some point as well. I hope to get some Blade Guard Vets and maybe a squad of Assault Intercessors in the future to bulk it out a little.

Edited by Squike

that is my expectation. He is even more beloved threw the animation, the book then helbrecht imo.

My expectation is a Box like the Wolves had with a Castallan upgrade and a chapter upgrade set + normal units. Then Helbrecht and Grimaldus and supplement.

With todays rumour image I'm really confident that Templars will be this year now :D

Can you mention if we are getting more than characters and books? (As in, a squad or something)