the BIG 9th edition room

Who confirmed the Emperor’s Champion ?

look at the conversation.

Brat Igorus posted a picture of an alternative Emperors Champion and Valrak said he likes the upcoming BT stuff way more.

And I said its hard to compare different things although (and thats just I wrote) Valrak knows how the new emperors champion look like.

I think you’re overinterpreting… personal taste is unique… can be as simple as „I saw some gaps in that custom model, GW doesn‘t have those, therefore I like the official model better“ …

Reading too much into what anybody says, I get that we are desperate but geez.

What we know is "confirmed"

Primaris Helbrecht and decent strength rules.

Strongly hinted are a primaris unit and a new upgrade pack.

Assumed from language and hints,

More primaris characters

Well whatever the future holds I think we are getting closer to our things being previewed, after Orks there isnt any big release for 40k and with the leak of the Horus Heresy stuff I think GW wont be leaving us without a big preview of the next armies and box sets for the last half of the year and we might get one sooner rather than later. So fingers crossed that they announce one soon and they at least hint us there. 

People are here to have a fun time, talk about the hobby, and dream about the future. Nobody needs to step on that.

Negative opinions are fine if they contribute something to the conversation other than "No".

Edited by Marshal Mattias
Removed reference to now hidden posts

Well whatever the future holds I think we are getting closer to our things being previewed, after Orks there isnt any big release for 40k and with the leak of the Horus Heresy stuff I think GW wont be leaving us without a big preview of the next armies and box sets for the last half of the year and we might get one sooner rather than later. So fingers crossed that they announce one soon and they at least hint us there.

Don't forget Thousand Sons and Grey Knights are in the pipeline

My biggest hope is this release isn't 100% primaris stuff. I, as well as a few others here are doing firstborn only armies, and if the only thing my wallet has to open up for is a rulebook, I'm going think twice before opening it. Edited by Marshal Mattias

Yeah but they arent getting more than a character each so I think we can safely write them off in terms of being a big release and they might just get a week for them both. Orks are the last big thing for 40k so after Dominion and Orks get their release I think GW will do a preview since they have ran out of things to hype 40k with.

Yeah but they arent getting more than a character each so I think we can safely write them off in terms of being a big release and they might just get a week for them both. Orks are the last big thing for 40k so after Dominion and Orks get their release I think GW will do a preview since they have ran out of things to hype 40k with.

A couple of years ago we got a preview at the beginning of August but that was also tied to an Apocalypse event at Warhammer World.

You're right though, they're going to have to do another preview before too long even if it's just another Twitch stream.

My biggest hope is this release isn't 100% primaris stuff. I, as well as a few others here are doing firstborn only armies, and if the only thing my wallet has to open up for is a rulebook, I'm going think twice before opening it.

I have a feeling that you're going to be disappointed. I have no evidence or rumor, this is purely my speculation, BUT my guess is firstborn marines will eventually be legends and then phased out. I'm almost certain primaris marines are the way GW is making truescale marines a thing without immediately making everyone's army illegal to be fielded.

Thousand Sons and Grey Knights already confirmed. Dont know exactely but I think Orks, TS and then GK.

Then I think its our time.

My biggest hope is this release isn't 100% primaris stuff. I, as well as a few others here are doing firstborn only armies, and if the only thing my wallet has to open up for is a rulebook, I'm going think twice before opening it.

I can never understand why people think there will be other stuff then Primaris in the future?

All Marine things which getting a new release will be for Horus Heresy and then maybe 40k rules but never specific new Marines characters which are non-primaris.

Dont understand me wrong. I want you to be happy but your expectation should be 110 percent Primaris.

Horus Heresy is what really hooked me on Templars… being able to play Sigismund and Sword Brethren was a super rush. As soon as I finish painting my Iron Hands I’ll be starting my Templars. I still remember the EoT rules… good times indeed.

At this point, I think we should all just ignore BBF until he goes away, honestly.

I can never understand why people think there will be other stuff then Primaris in the future?

All Marine things which getting a new release will be for Horus Heresy and then maybe 40k rules but never specific new Marines characters which are non-primaris.

Dont understand me wrong. I want you to be happy but your expectation should be 110 percent Primaris.

I have to agree with Medj here. There is very little chance that non-primaris marines will be released for 40k moving forwards. This is the new scale for marines, and when you stand an old marine next to a new battle sister, you can see why.