the BIG 9th edition room

So my source gave me the okay to talk about it more, made a video if you want to watch it but I will summarise it here:

Looking at 5 new Characters:

Grim

Helbrect

Emperors Champion

Castellan

Ancient

Infantry:

New Crusaders

New Sword Brethren

Vehicle Upgrade Kit

Enjoy :smile.:

Does Grim include Ceno Bros?

Yeah he has three new Ceno sculpts with him

So my source gave me the okay to talk about it more, made a video if you want to watch it but I will summarise it here:

Grim

Helbrect

Emperors Champion

Castellan

Ancient

Infantry:

New Crusaders

New Sword Brethren

Vehicle Upgrade Kit

Does Grim include Ceno Bros?

Yes. One of them is allegedly carrying the skeleton with the W from the recent rumor engine.

Also, Helbrecht has his own ceno bros

WAIT WHAT THIS IS AWESOME 

This needs to stop folks; it's not a good look for anyone. We are all entitled to an opinion, but it will be delivered respectfully or further action will be taken.

Keep the posts on topic and appropriate.

https://youtu.be/CkBGQdLCp2U

Grim

Helbrect

Emperors Champion

Castellan

Ancient

Infantry:

New Crusaders

New Sword Brethren

Vehicle Upgrade Kit

I want to believe, I want to believe you so badly!

I believe that what Valrak and Setes source said was true. But I won't believe it's actually going make it to production until GW officially announces it. I've been burned way too many times to get excited about rumors only to have GW pull the plug and decide not to greenlight it.

Im with Acebaur on this, these rumors have gotten a bit more believable now that several sources are claiming the same but I need to see some proof before I get hyped. Remember 6th? Remember all those supplements we could have gotten? Yeah, hope is the first step on the path to absolute disappointment and more often than not when GW has given us something its been absolute crap, the fact that Faith and Fire was pretty good speaks volumes because we have had to wait almost a decade just to get ONE DECENT SUPPLEMENT. 

But I will also say that we are in dire need of being put on the same level as the other chapters who have new plastic kits, primaris characters and in some cases unique units with actual kits, not doing this sort of upgrade leaves us in the trash essentially because GW is phasing out old models and non plastic kits, so at this point they either squat us or give us the fair shake we deserve which is what every other army has gotten.

That's phenomenal news. Really glad I saved my Indomitus marines now, about time I stop being pretty much the only "Marshal (x)" on B&C that doesn't play Templars :P

Thanks to the folks sharing the rumours.

Edited by Marshal Loss

I believe that what Valrak and Setes source said was true. But I won't believe it's actually going make it to production until GW officially announces it. I've been burned way too many times to get excited about rumors only to have GW pull the plug and decide not to greenlight it.

Im with Acebaur on this, these rumors have gotten a bit more believable now that several sources are claiming the same but I need to see some proof before I get hyped. Remember 6th? Remember all those supplements we could have gotten? Yeah, hope is the first step on the path to absolute disappointment and more often than not when GW has given us something its been absolute crap, the fact that Faith and Fire was pretty good speaks volumes because we have had to wait almost a decade just to get ONE DECENT SUPPLEMENT. 

But I will also say that we are in dire need of being put on the same level as the other chapters who have new plastic kits, primaris characters and in some cases unique units with actual kits, not doing this sort of upgrade leaves us in the trash essentially because GW is phasing out old models and non plastic kits, so at this point they either squat us or give us the fair shake we deserve which is what every other army has gotten.

I remember this well, I basically left the hobby when we were rolled in 6th. Wasn't until 8th I started dipping my toes back in, and then Faith and Fury pretty much pulled me back completely. 

I'm not getting my hopes up either, however, it would be awesome to see this come to fruition. 

There are so many things which support that:

1.  After this long time BT still have a so big fanbase that GW wont waste money here

2.  money - GW wants money

3.  FAITH is the new big thing in 9th edition.

4. the new style of primaris.

5. money

6. money

7. mostly all old Firstborn now have a equivalent in Primaris... now its time for the special chapters

Well W definitaley need some of our characters become Primaris. Thats for sure.. But in the feasible position we are in seems, unbelievablely great... I mean 5 Primaris Character! Plus Primaris Crusaders... It just seems that a box set of some kind to me. Seperate release would be a bit harder maybe... But dont know...

So, Black Templars Starter box against ... Orks maybe? Warzone Armageddon?

I hope it's not Armageddon, again. Considering the chapter left Armageddon in haste to chase Ghaz, and has launched shrine world crusades since, a return to Armageddon would seem like a step backwards in the lore, very unimaginative.

Agreed, brother.

Its just, Thats GW so, you'll never know

Actually, I don't think GW would do that, they have mentioned other plans for Armageddon (Not least the fact it's a daemon infested hell hole where Orks and Humans are effectively fighting on the same side, not very Templar), and have pushed the lore in every direction you can think of since. 

I want something new.

From what i know i have accepted this as a stand alone release.

The amount of kits does not fit with a shared campaign. 

I want new artwork and lore, besides the models obviously.

Cant wait.

Edited by Sete

From what i know i have accepted this as a stand alone release.

The amount of kits does not fit with a shared campaign. 

I want new artwork and lore, besides the models obviously.

Cant wait.

Holy Speech is all you always give! I salute you sir!

I've tried so hard to not get caught up in this, but now I'm stood on the platform, ticket in hand;

"All aboard the hype train! Crusading at every stop from Terra to the forgotten reaches of unknown space!"

Maybe this is the final nail in my oldmarine coffin, but if these new models are good enough, my Primaris killteam might just expand into a real force...

I hope it's not Armageddon, again. Considering the chapter left Armageddon in haste to chase Ghaz, and has launched shrine world crusades since, a return to Armageddon would seem like a step backwards in the lore, very unimaginative.

A vow is a vow. If the job ( shrineworlds ) is done then Ghazi must be killed.