the BIG 9th edition room

there were 4 of them

accept any challenge... better hit in combat

dont let the unclean live.... harder in combat

abhor the witch... extra protection against psyker and one extra movementphase before the start

uphold the honor of the emperor... better protection ( never used that one... over all the 3 to 6th edition it was the worst one)

He also mentioned off hand that he had heard eldar were supposed to come before templars. Pushing us into October per him and what my random guesswork would indicate.

Vows here we go!

Edited by SirJyo

We already have a precedent for two armies in a single month, AdMech and SoB came out back to back, so if GW wants to speed things up GK/1ksons can be released in a single month specially considering they wont have much in the way of new kits. So maybe that will also happen to us, one month for two armies one of which might not have much besides a codex. I certainly think that GW's schedule is screwed enough that if they can they will put as many releases as quick as they can.

I think I'd wager this Sunday that the book, scenery box and sisters extras (tank and banner) will be announced.

With:

July

- ork wave 1

AoS ???

August

- stormcast/ orruks

- 1k sons/ GK box and codexes

September

- AoS core sets?

- more orruk/ stormcast support

October

- ork wave 2

October/ November

- HH box

I think WE/EC are 2022 earliest. Some of the beast snagga rumour engine pics are from over a year ago... (No grumbles but observation from today's rooting)

Age of ligmar core sets will be July, they won't wait til September. The summer of sigmar new edition bonanza™️ will cool off if they do.

I can't see the HH box til December/January realistically

I think I'd wager this Sunday that the book, scenery box and sisters extras (tank and banner) will be announced.

With:

July

- ork wave 1

AoS ???

August

- stormcast/ orruks

September

- AoS core sets?

October

- ork wave 2

October/ November

- HH box

I think WE/EC are 2022 earliest. Some of the beast snagga rumour engine pics are from over a year ago... (No grumbles but observation from today's rooting)

I dont know the release dates but this wishlist does not add up.

With:

July

- ork wave 1

AoS ???

August

- stormcast/ orruks

September

- AoS core sets?

October

- ork wave 2

October/ November

- HH box

I dont know the release dates but this wishlist does not add up.

BBF is only highlighting that wishlist because it contradicts Valrak.

but as I believe in Valraks rumors, 5 chars + X seems too much to be realistic. And now this rumors... I dont know what I really believe in right now.

Range revamp my dude.

Just a few more months.

Edited by Sete

And its more reasonable when you realize this army hasnt had a release in 16 years, what this rumor points to is the same treatment every chapter has had since 5th edition, updated characters and models, we are just getting what we should have gotten before in one go.