the BIG 9th edition room

If they make new scouts/neophytes, I expect rule support for them.

Invalidating the SM codex a bit, but if they look even a little as good as the recent arbites then they will look great.

No phobos armour, neophytes, scout like.

I assume its standalone box not Crusader box.

Interesting, and makes sense, why wouldn't Primaris Marines first be inducted as scouts, like any other marine?

Exciting news Sete, keep it coming as you can please sir!

No phobos armour, neophytes, scout like.

I assume its standalone box not Crusader box.

Interesting, and makes sense, why wouldn't Primaris Marines first be inducted as scouts, like any other marine?

Exciting news Sete, keep it coming as you can please sir!

They are, aside from the initial batch from Cawl and the firstborn who have transitioned, but it doesn't seem widely known.

Anymore new rumors ?

Phobos armor is stripped down Intercessor armor. So… maybe they will make a scout/neophyte equivalent should be quite interesting if it actually comes to pass .

Edited by Black Blow Fly

Not a rumor…and just a thought…..in another thread Medjugorje pointed out that Helbrecht and Yarrick are hunting Ghaz in the new sector book…..Helbrects new model being based on our older (in my eyes our only real codex) artwork….is he stabbing into a ork while still on the rock Valrak had told us he would be on? And if so would that mean a possible spoiler or trailer tomorrow? I mean it’s a dead ork after all that the blade of the high marshals pierced lol

Not a rumor…and just a thought…..in another thread Medjugorje pointed out that Helbrecht and Yarrick are hunting Ghaz in the new sector book…..Helbrects new model being based on our older (in my eyes our only real codex) artwork….is he stabbing into a ork while still on the rock Valrak had told us he would be on? And if so would that mean a possible spoiler or trailer tomorrow? I mean it’s a dead ork after all that the blade of the high marshals pierced lol

Ghazkull is in the sector, so it would make sense to see Helbrecht and Yarrick there if the Imperium caught wind of Ghaz's location.