the BIG 9th edition room

I for one welcome all the new neophytes that will be joining us for our glorious Eternal Crusade.

On that note Sete, do we know anything about how the Neophyte's will be armoured if there's a new Crusader Squad coming? It gives me a glimmer of hope for new Scout sculpts...

I for one welcome all the new neophytes that will be joining us for our glorious Eternal Crusade.

On that note Sete, do we know anything about how the Neophyte's will be armoured if there's a new Crusader Squad coming? It gives me a glimmer of hope for new Scout sculpts...

Yeah Sete, out with it, what do you know?! :D

As far as I know, scout like.

Keep an eye on Valrak streams. He might share a bit more of stuf coming. I'm bound by oath to keep mouth shut for the most part.

Edited by Sete

I crave some pics! Hoping someone will get the thumbs up soon and show us the Emperors Finest

I don't want to tease but when you see the Templar models it will ROCK YOUR WORLD.

My body is ready.

Sooooo Sete, Valrak, what can ya spoil/tease for us :D

I’ve been absent from the forums but these rumours have got me hyped and poking around again.

Valrak has a video with all the stuff listed for release model wise ;) Edited by Sete

I crave some pics! Hoping someone will get the thumbs up soon and show us the Emperors Finest

I don't want to tease but when you see the Templar models it will ROCK YOUR WORLD.

Are all the BT new models "soldier"? Or there includes vehicles(even buildings)?