GAW or GMWKF stock where to buy for US citizens closed

Radiation

I wanted information on where other B&C members from the USA have bought their GW stock, and somehow that is unacceptable here.

That is completely ridiculous and should be completely uncontroversial.

I "miscategorized" the topic because there is a tradition of talking about the business side of GW in news and rumors. After the topic was moved it was then closed.

There have been stock topics in years past on this board that were somehow not so controversial as to be immediately closed for no good reason. 

If you have any information on where US citizens can buy and sell GAW or GMWKF please private message me. I am not interested in conversations about if you are a bull or a bear and don't need help with technical analysis. Although I don't think there is anything wrong with having a topic on that for discussion, but that was not the intent of my original post. 

GW stock IS a part of the hobby and has been talked about on this board for years and years. To deny talk about the business aspects of GW, and that it is somehow not a part of this hobby is completely absurd. GAW and GMWKF are both official products of Games Workshop.

link to closed topic

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/368644-gaw-or-gmwkf-stock-where-to-buy-for-us-citizens/?do=findComment&comment=5656806

There was nothing wrong or off topic about this topic and I would request it be reopened.

Edited by Radiation

The B&C is here to discuss the 40k hobby not the purchase of stocks. You admit here that your question is on buying stocks in the US - how does this meet the B&C's mission statement? That the stock in question is GW's does not change this, and this is the same for anything else. Attempting to circumvent the rules by effectively slapping a "GW" sticker on something is at best silly; would you use the same argument on a question about buying beer because GW has Bugman's? The discussion of stocks elsewhere is within context of GW's financial report, and only a small part of the topic on GW's current state as a company.

I'm sure I have made my point on the real absurdity here in such justifications. Furthermore, this is the Suggestions section and not the correct place to contact the Mod team on any actions taken. I recommend you read the rules again to ensure you are familiar with what the B&C is for, and the mission statement. If you are ever unsure about something the team is only a PM away on any matter.