rapid redeployment strategem

Thank you

To clarify further rapid redeployment is done before turn one, but after roll off has happened? is this correct.

warlord trait lord of deceit happens right after deployment, before roll off? so this strat is better?

• 4 weeks later...
I dont think that is correct. The concealed position works "during deployment". The rapid redeployment strat works "at the start of the first battle round, before the first turn begins". It therefor is not in the deployment step which means concealed positions doesnt apply. That is how I have played it anyway. Edited by Subtleknife

• 4 weeks later...

I dont think that is correct. The concealed position works "during deployment". The rapid redeployment strat works "at the start of the first battle round, before the first turn begins". It therefor is not in the deployment step which means concealed positions doesnt apply. That is how I have played it anyway.

interesting, be good to get some definitive rulings on this, i think your right until we know for sure, best not to interpret for gain

Rapid Redeployment happens at the start of the first battle round, which is by definition after you roll off for first turn. See the steps in each mission pack.

Lord of Deceit happens after rolling off for first turn in the "Resolve Pre-Battle Abilities" step. See the core rulebook FAQ.