So I'm getting back into the game, last played 4th edition, and couldn't look at my crappy paint job that wasn't even half finished. So I gave everything a new coat of primer and started afresh.

The basic game plan is to have a deep blue be the base color of the armor and a medium grey for the fabrics and accents whatever. Then a deep purple for the veterans and commanders to mark them out as nobility. The tanks I think are going to stay blue, but well see if they need to stand out more in the future. I'm debating whether to have the metals be mostly copper instead of steel since the copper color looks great with the blue, but then it kinda looks a little too much like wanna-be Night Lords. Well see, it probably wont matter much but for the tanks since the infantry don't have much metal.

My goal is before the end of the month to solidify the color scheme of the guardsmen and to finish the 4 tanks and the sentinel. Long term is to keep motivated. As it sits besides the tanks I've got 60 troopers, 20 veterans, 18 heavy weapon teams, and probably another dozen odd and end officers and such. So a lot to get through and this will be a good way to keep on top of it and to keep

Leman Russ Basecoat

basic overhead of the Russ's. I'll get the detail shots as I start doing more than a base coat.

Day tone tank commander side

Side of my tank commander.

Day one tank commander front

Front of the tank commander

Sentinel day one

Sentinel Base coats of blue and metal

So happy with day one progress. Got everything primed, all tanks, heavy weapons teams, and infantry. Easy part done. Mostly focused on getting all of the colors on my tank commander to make sure I liked how they all fit together. I'm pretty happy with it. The blue holds for me as a realistic color to be regal without being too showy as an unrealistic target. I don't think I'm going to add purple accents to the tanks, it'd wind up being too much color. Still going to pick the Vet Infantry and Officers in it to help stand em out for game play ease.

Now old me would probably give it a once over again for accents like cables and call it, but I want to step it up. So plan for the tank commander is to go over him to cover up and errant brush strokes with the deep blue, then mixing in a small bit of white and doing a highlight on the hard edges of the front and turret of the tank. After that hit the sharp edges of the metal with a light titanium. Then pick out the cables and stuff in red and green to help em pop out a little. Tomorrow is game day so I doubt ill get anything painted since it'll all be on the board, but by the end of the week I want to get the rest of the tanks to at least where the commander is today.

Then I'm starting to get past my experience. I want to use a wash after that to help pick out the deeper details again in the cracks of the plates, hinges, tracks, ect. I need some advice on that. I have some matte medium, flow aid, and splatter medium to be able to add and want some advice on ratios for an ink or wash. I'm getting comfortable using it to think out my paints to keep the detail, but have exactly zero experience with washes. I also am not sure if I should be using a deep brown or black to base it on. Black makes sense to me, and nuln oil from gw looks like it to me. But on some of the others I've seen chestnut brown, or like red-brown. whats he best way to tell which I should use? or maybe paint up an extra hull piece and see?

Edited by Commisar Necros

Ok so mostly got done what I wanted. Had an accident with an exacto knife(be careful folks, brace things against the table and keep the motion towards the table.) Everythings fine but a bulky bandage made everything a little more difficult than it needed to be.

Command tank prewash

Tank commander. All colors where there going to go. Cleaned up brush strokes, but now waiting for wash(es)

Battle tank 2 prewash

Battle tank 1 prewash

Exterminater pre-wash

Pre highlight sentinel 2

Pre-highligh sentinel 1

Here are the tanks. All of the blue, bronze, and gunmetal is on.

Plan here going forward is to do a black wash over all of the metals after picking out the gold. After that, wash the blues with a blue/purple mix to darker the cracks but not change the color much. Then go over the flats in blue, and pick out the edges with a highlight mix with a little white in it. Then cables, buttons,ect in greens and red to have em stand out. Keep pretty light on the paint if I can as they've been painted before. Probably start with the exterminator and try and get that done this week. Been plucking at the guardsmen and got a mortar squad started. Going to work on them while I wait for washes to dry.

Ok so treading water right now for painting, but been given good distractions. Ive decided to get new brushes, the craft store ones have hit their limit, and they've been delayed on amazon. So time to get distracted with the rest of things. My buddy got me Ragnar Blackmane, and I'm going to get him built. Going to work on the board as well. Ive got a bucn of craft stuff saved to make terrain and am making some good progress on it. Ill get some pictures up when they're all primed/painted cause until then they just look like cardstock and foam. Got a big wide hill I'm going to flock, a lake I'm hoping to save, a LOS blocking rock, and a couple of LOS blocking pipe segments make up and either primed or painted and ready to flock. I also make up 6 scenic objective markers and got em primed. Going to paint em up when I get my brushes and gift em to the club me and my buddies are starting. Next thing I'm going to work on is making some Orkish stuff to go with the grassland stuff I've built. Going to build some tall wall segments and like maybe a tower and some orkish buildings.

Long term I want to build up a cityscape. The hills and stuff can block LOS but ruins and buildings I think look a lot more in keeping with 40k. I have some stuff I'm kinda working on but it's been on the back burner. So far I have 1 ready to prime, one Large ruin that I need to finish, then enough stuff to make a large building and a medium size ruin. Prob figure another 2 decent sized pieces after that and Ill be able to run a full cityfight.

Were going to do an escalating crusade, so I want to build a combat patrol board we can run the games on.  I initially wanted a trench system, but I think that would limit games too much. I saw a post of someone who made a crossroads, and that got me thinking of doing something similar. A large open road bisecting a couple hills, and then maybe a road through a forest. Anyways that's a ways and going to kick that around til I can get some foamcore and something solid to use as a base.

Ok so got the Orkish stuff built and primed, some wall segments and a watch tower along with a city building. Its all ready for the brush here today. Got my washes, brushes, and palette in yesterday so going to mess around with those on the terrain before I start on my tanks. Also got a fair bit of assembly done. Ragnar is built, amazing model btw. Also turned the infantry from the get started with some random parts into my third mortar team, a flamer squad, a plasmagunner, a Junior officer, and a priest. Most are done but some will need some GS work before they are ready to prime. Said green stuff has fallen into the void so I'm at amazons mercy in getting them finished. The family has also all chipped in for a 3-d printer between what I do here, all my mothers craft stuff, family DND, we figure its worth it to just bite the bullet. So going to have that to distract me from painting as well soon so will need to focus to get at least 2k of guard to a good standard.

So then plans for the week: paint terrain and practice washes. Find new primer(going on too thick, going to switch to grey and dif brand). Start to EBAY random things found in bitz box as cleaning. Found 2 LE cadian at arms, 2 female commissars stuff like that. Def don't need em and they should go to someone who can paint em up nice.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, so its been a super busy couple of weeks, but sadly not advancing much in 40k. A friend is moving in and Ive spent the last two weeks cleaning out storage units, painting, maintenence and all the other joys of moving. In the meantime, Ive finally gotten my paint, replacement GS, 3d printer and everything else. Even managed some games(Finally found a list I like too.) Built a tech priest, may redo him I like everything but his mechadendrites are just uneven and bad, but was my first free GS sculpt so expected. Got two actual guys painted, my first in over a decade. The new brushes and getting my grey base as a primer just saved so much time and I learned alot. Loving the flesh wash I got from army painter, and going to try the warlord ones on the next JO I paint. I like the bolt pistol guys face more, other was barbarian flesh and the wash he was elven. Think I may go Barb, highlight nose and ears elf, then wash to keep it simple. Going to need to get another purple as well for a more consistent highlight but adding white works. Any more C&C or advice is welcome.

First two officwrs front

First two officers back

Ive decided to take a whole inventory of what needs to be painted to keep myself motivated with how far I'm getting and to maybe shame myself from going crazy and buying knights til I'm done with the guard. My buddy let me borrow his for a game, and I'm in love. Im not 100% on how im basing yet so leaving it bare so far. I'm thinking about doing a simple brown painted sand base and adding some static grass or bunches. Ive never messed with static grass, better to us loose grass or the little premade tufts? So without further ado, the regiment so far.

Vindicare

callidus

malleus inquisitor x2 (both painted from original paints. One needs a new hand.)

3d print inquisitor

3 company commanders (2 finished)

3 platoon commanders

3 commisars

techpriest

3d print primaris psyker

astropath

10 crusaders

command squad (banner, medic, plasmagun, master vox, 2 alts)

2 flamer special weapons squads

1 melta special weapons squad

6 missile launcher teams

9 mortar teams

3 las cannon teams

3 auto cannon teams

3 heavy bolter teams

8 teams of 8 infantry(plus a team for a squad)

3 sentinels (1 base coated, needs highlights, 2 need to be bought)

3 Russ (1 80% done, 1 base coated, 1 bare plastic)

2 exterminators ( base coated.)

Most everything is black primed and ready. The metal ones I'm probably going to strip and start from fresh, but the rest have only a single layer then re-primed. I may try and spray paint em with grey, but well see if I lose too much detail there,

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so forward progress. Got the other senior commander, tank, and 2 commissars finished, pictures to follow. Got the 3 junior officers primed grey and going to finish the purple guys before priming a mortar squad and getting them going. Been working with my 3-d printer and got it pretty dialed in. Made a destroyer that Ive wanted since high school they dont make anymore(has anyone had a problem running a legends piece like this?) and a couple heavy artillery pieces to try in my next game. This week is going to be painting mostly I think. I want to get the mortars painted and finish detailing the tanks and sentinels that are almost finished, that way I can feel decent about getting more models. After that I wanna get a squad of something done every week. Hopefully this will give good progress throughout without burning out. Probably slip the 3d printed stuff in as inspiration comes. They'll be easy, metallic bases will simply be dry brushed and then picked out with some rust, and brown greatcoats will get a wash.

Command group 2

Command group 1

Vindicare

callidus

malleus inquisitor x2 (both painted from original paints. One needs a new hand.)

3 company commanders (finished)

3 platoon commanders(finished)

3 commisars (2 completed)

techpriest

astropath(finished)

10 crusaders

2 flamer special weapons squads

6 missile launcher teams

9 mortar teams(1 primed black, one base coated, one primed grey)

3 las cannon teams

3 auto cannon teams

3 heavy bolter teams

8 teams of 8 infantry(plus a HW team for a squad)

3 sentinels (1 base coated just needs highlights, 1 primed, 1 need to be bought)

3 Russ (1 done, 1 base coated, 1 primed black)

2 exterminators ( base coated.)

3-d back burner

heavy mortar and team

quad mortar and team

destroyer tank(primed black)

primaris psyker

tempestor prime

commisar x2

priest

priest/psyker

heretic psyker

edit-added photos and updated list. Finished the juniors and corrected the 3d list.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so tanks highlighted and washed as wanted. Wound up spending time with the printer for random stuff for my buddy and didn't get much painting in, and going to fix that today I think. Got a flamer squad primed uniform grey, and my artillery section primed black. We started that crusade and the quad launcher has gotten mvp twice, once knocking out and entire 20 man boy squad on its own, so the  Emperors Organ deserves to get painted and it gives me the perfect excuse to try my krieg color scheme. Good timing on that too if the teaser has any juice to it. If they're announcing plastic krieg I'm going to need to kick my paining into overdrive to keep up with my buys...

So going to focus on my crusade force to get a milestone done. For that I need to finish: Quad battery(half check), 3 infantry squads, 2 mortar squads, 2 SWS, 1 sentinel(check). Im going to give myself a month to get it done and if I can I'm going to get myself a trio of armigers and get ready to go toe to toe with my buddies chaos knights. So time to put on Revolutions(amazing podcast, just got rid of the bourbons for the last time, listen if you love history!) and get to painting!

Metal sentinel final 2

Metal sentinel final 1

New Sentinel here. For the krieg kitted stuff I want to make them distinct like theyve just come off the factory line. So just metals. May highlight it or wash it a little more. Tried some rust effect I got. Not sure I like how it turned out, may add more.

Quad WIP

Heres the quad battery. Again clean stamped metal rolling over rusted terrain. Got the WIP of the crew as well.  Blue great coats and grey pants to keep them tied to the rest of the army. Keep with brown leather for the backpacks and they should pop against the wall fo steel around them.

Tanks front final

Full picture of the tanks. Theyre as done as I think they're getting unless I get a big bug up about it. Theyre looking exactly like I like and have one more to do.

Side sentinel final

Front sentinel final

Blue sentinel. I like this guy better than the other one. Any other sentinels will probably be done this way. Need to start figuring my bases out before I get to far in too.

Vindicare

malleus inquisitor x2 (finished enough)

techpriest (gs work done enough, needs repaint)

astropath(finished)

10 crusaders(will probably give away to sisters player)

2 flamer special weapons squads (1 half base coated)

6 missile launcher teams

3 las cannon teams

3 auto cannon teams

3 heavy bolter teams

3 sentinels (2 done 1 primed)

3 Russ (2 done, 1 primed black)

2 exterminators ( finished)

3-d back burner

heavy mortar and team(primed black)

2 quad mortar and team(1 quad done, one base coated, one crew half basecoated)

earthshaker battery

3 primaris psyker (primed black)

tempestor prime (primed black)

commisar x2 (primed black)

priest (primed black)

priest/psyker (primed black)

heretic psyker (primed white)

• 2 weeks later...

So have made some progress, but not as much as id have liked to. I did get those guys table ready, but also left them and a lot of my guys at my friends house so couldn't move forward further with them. I did decide to start to get serious on my bases and have made about 30 of the 25mm ones with another 50ish I need to fill some gaps in. Then I'm going to glue some larger rocks on before priming everything. That should be about enough for all of my loose infantry for my 2k force before moving on. Once I get that done im going to start on my heavy weapons. I talked with my friend and he has convinced me that it doens't make sense to paint something then go back through and bury its feet and paint again. So after I base the heavy weapons teams I'm going to start to paint them since they'll be on the table anyways.

I also have kept going on the terrain front. I have a walled off alter and the body of an ork bunker. Ill take pictures once the PVA is dry enough to move them into some light. Ive also collected enough straws, plastic tubes, and sprue sections to start building a wide array of walled scatter terrain. Ive also had enough half decent misprints(ugh, most being a earthshaker body that failed and this dread arm that just would. not. print. everything) to make build a scrap wall a la fallout. That should give me enough terrain to fill a 2000pt board and I can check another thing off the hobby list.

I haven't been completely idle on the painting front either. Been working with my friend to get his blood angels scheme and did up a lieutenant showing him some techniques. First time I've used contrast paints. Really like them, I'm going to wind up getting one for when I do my wolves and maybe something for my plasma for the guard. Like a turquoise or a green. Ive gotten everything base coated on the marine, and will post some pictures once I show him how to do highlights and washes/inks. Trying a marble temple base and seeing how I like it. Going to get that done in the am and probably try start to paint my last russ that's not painted since its one of the few things Ive prepped to paint that I have.

So GGHF til next time.

Ok so we had a productive day. Me and my friends took a day off of gaming and did a paint and magic day. Between that and a big push today I was able to finish all basecoats on 3 sentinels, a quad mortar and a heavy mortar, and my last tank commander.  They're table ready id say but not quite finished. So now pictures.

Blood Angel's, prewash

Blood angels leuitenant. White primer and blood angels red contrast. He came out a little splotchy(less paint?), I think I'm going to highlight the red and when my friend comes out to show him how, then how to do washes. I want a big contrast for the base, but it needs ditrtying up to tone the color down.

Sentinel 2 base

Second sentinel ready for highlights. Im going to bury his foot in a marsh to hide how broken it is.

Artillery base

My artillery. Finished two of em today to table ready, just debating whether to do a flesh or black wash on the metal to get the fresh pressed metal look I want.

Lascannon sentinels base

3 tank hunter sentinels, ready to go. Same situation as the mortars, probably going to test it out on one of them before getting the rest.

Holy tank commander, base

And then my tank commander. I made some green stuff seals that im going to do some writing on. Hes ready for highlights and a few effects like the rest.

So a productive day, but we also decided to can the crusade for now. With the ork codex imminent and half our players orks, plus the psyker crusade stuff coming out in the new box, were going to restart once those come out. But in the mean time our local has opened up and were going to take the opportunity to get a game on a bigger table. So I need to get painting and make sure to get my GW models to the front of the line. Were playing Monday, so I've set myself a task. Quickest way to finish up to the 2k were playing is to get my baneblade, and I've gotten a coat of blue on her tonight. Going to get another and metals tomorrow and see where I'm at.

The entire list is going to be 2 TC, SO, 2 JO, astropath, scout sentinel, 1 MBT, 2 Exterminators, 2 HWS, 1 Infantry squad, 1 SWS, and finally the Baneblade. This is mostly based on what is painted already and may be a total catastrophe. Ill need to paint the baneblade, 1 infantry squad, and 2 HWS in the next week to do it. After this is just going to be picking through catch as catch can since my crusade guide is no more.

Vindicare

malleus inquisitor x2 (finished enough)

astropath(finished)

2 flamer special weapons squads (1 needs highlights)

6 missile launcher teams(1 started)

3 las cannon teams

3 auto cannon teams

3 heavy bolter teams

2 sentinels (1 done 1 needs highlights)

3 Russ (2 done, 1 needs highlights)

2 exterminators ( finished)

3-d back burner

heavy mortar and team(piece done, crew unprimed)

2 quad mortar and team(both quads done, one crew needs highlights, other not started)

earthshaker battery

3 primaris psyker (primed black)

priest (primed black)

3 lascannons sentinels(need washes)

krieg sniper squad

14 krieg riders

10 krieg officers

• 3 weeks later...

Ok so a lot of progress in some fronts less than I want in others. Ive gotten quite a bit of stuff done to the last highlighting stage and need to spend an afternoon finishing stuff. I regret highlighting every rivet on the baneblade, but to far started to quit now. About 20 guardsmen are also ready for last highlights and washes so add that to the list. I took a detour and painted a lightning while messing around with contrast paints, ill post a picture of that soon. I also did the destroyer in the same pressed metal of the sentinels. I'm not sure I like it on something so big. Ill post some pictures for C&C too. I also printed two knight moirax as a test of my printer before painting them. I regret choosing yellow and red and have ordered better paints to try and get a better color on them. The green is coming out great I think though. Going to trim it in this rose gold.

To Paint

Vindicare(Finished. Not sure I like how it turned out, may strip him down and start again)

2 flamer special weapons squads (1 needs highlights)

6 missile launcher teams(1 started)

9 mortar teams(1 primed black, one needs highlights, one primed grey)

3 las cannon teams

3 auto cannon teams

3 heavy bolter teams

2 sentinels (both done, need basing.)

3 Russ (2 done, 1 needs highlights)

3-d back burner

heavy mortar and team(piece done, crew started)

2 quad mortar and team(both quads done, one crew needs highlights, other started)

destroyer tank(needs a wash? different scheme?)

earthshaker battery(primed white)

3 primaris psyker (1 started)

priest (primed black)

3 lascannons sentinels(finished)

2 krieg infantry squads(primed white)

14 krieg riders

10 krieg officers

• 3 weeks later...

Ok so I like my new red and yellow and they just need gold trim on them to be finished. Maybe a few details as I see them, but that's it. If all goes to plan I should be done highlighting all the infantry for pictures tonight and ill do a big dump of everything instead of piecemeal. I really dont like how the destroyer turned out, does anyone have any recommendations as I've heard resin can crack after you cure it and put it back in Iso.

• 7 months later...

Ok so I fell off for a little bit. The D&D set of magic completely sucked me into that world of drafts and my 40k time evaporated. But with the big changes to guard with the 2+ and auto wound on 6's I need to get my horde rolling. I haven't been completely slack, I did get my quad mortar crew and 2 squads of kreig riders painted and even on the table for a game. Sadly, my friends cat has a vendetta against plastic for some reason and knocked over the tray holding my casualties, so pretty much all the printed kreig riders are dead. And for those who 3-d print spend the extra for abs like. Those thin horse legs didn't stand a chance with the basic stuff. But here's an accounting of done and whats planned.

painted

3 Main line russes and 2 exterminators

baneblade

lightning

2 quad mortars and 1 heavy mortar and crew.

20 infantry of various sorts

3 commisars

3 officers

Tank Destroyer

5 sentinels(2 need bases)

unpainted

80ish infantry

20 heavy weapon teams

20 Nu-Ork gangers for conscripts

Need to get

9 Cadian's to replace Kreig crew for quad mortars. My friends wont care but ill get some at some point to make them all match.

So my goals for the week are to finish a Thousand Sons commission to pay for new stuff, and to finish the bases for all guardsmen. Its about 20 tsangors and terminators so shouldn't take too long compared to the horde. Most of the stuff for bases is done too, at least sand on it. I'm going to put in the details like rocks and discarded equipment and maybe another layer of sand to add height, but well see how that looks. The heavy weapons teams I need to do completely though. Besides some basic blocking for the guns and teams they're pretty barren, so going to pop them off and start. Well that's more than enough for one week, so if I get time ill add a few shots of the assembled and painted ones here when I get done with chores. Happy Easter if you celebrate it and GLHF.

• 1 month later...

So my brothers wedding took more time than I thought so not as far as I wanted. TS are about 50% done. Bases are finished and main colors done, now details and shading. For the big guard project though I did get some progress. I based and painted 100 25mm bases and 15 40mm bases for heavy weapons teams. 9 are for mortars and have the boys on them and 6 are for the first missile launcher teams so are just the bases. Going to do one more shading of grey on the rocks and nuln oil on the metal and calling them done. Ive also started on a chimera to give myself some progress on guard too and not just my buddies stuff.

Now I'm definitely going to be able to get some done as my mom has that flu and I'm in quarantine for a bit. Were all fine, so I'm taking it as enforced painting time. So goals for my quarantine are; Finish highlights and shades for bases. I'm going to wait to flock them until the whole model is done so I can spray matte over the whole thing. Finish chimera. Work on TS and get the heavy weapon teams done while they dry. That should be more than enough to keep me busy so wish me luck on the painting and get a game in for me!

Ok so first day of it, progress. Bases are done. I cant seem to get to the photos to upload so I'm going to try again after I get back from the Dr's. Got the Chimera done too, as well as a power-lifter sentinel I had printed up for my Kreig (RIP) and an iron warrior to test a few things for metals and yellows. Today's goal is to get the leathers and metals on the TS stuff then while those are drying I think ill paint the mortar teams. Or maybe just some basic infantry. I checked and I have about a squad of basic guys so can only run a patrol. That is pretty flexible but only to a certain extent so schmucks may need to be a priority now that everyone has a base. Pretty happy with the progress so far so well see how it goes!

So after a burst of activity, I've been lamed. My body decided I did enough and formed a big lump of calcium in my shoulder and today is the first day since I posted I could move my arm enough to type, let alone lift it enough to paint. Pretty annoying, But I was able to play out what I'm going to print after this and fiddle with a list to paint towards. It really doesn't change the plan very much since's its mostly infantry left, but should at least let me feel good I've knocked out a whole thing rather than a bunch of random minis.

++ Battalion Detachment 0CP (Imperium - Astra Militarum) [54 PL, 12CP, 998pts] ++

+ Configuration +

Battle Size [12CP]: 3. Strike Force (101-200 Total PL / 1001-2000 Points)

Detachment Command Cost

Regimental Doctrine: Regiment: Cadian

+ HQ +

Company Commander [2 PL, 35pts]: Chainsword, Laspistol, Warlord

Tank Commander [12 PL, 235pts]: Battle Cannon, Heavy Stubber, Lascannon, Relic (Cadia): Gatekeeper
. 2 Heavy Bolters

Tank Commander [12 PL, 228pts]: Heavy Bolter, Storm Bolter, Turret-mounted Demolisher Siege Cannon
. 2 Heavy Bolters

+ Troops +

Infantry Squad [3 PL, 60pts]
. 5x Guardsman: 5x Lasgun
. Guardsman W/ Special Weapon: Plasma gun
. Guardsman w/ Vox-caster
. Heavy Weapon Team: Missile launcher
. Sergeant: Chainsword, Laspistol

+ Elites +

Platoon Commander [2 PL, 25pts]: Chainsword, Laspistol

Platoon Commander [2 PL, 25pts]: Chainsword, Laspistol

+ Heavy Support +

Heavy Weapons Squad [3 PL, 50pts]
. Heavy Weapon Team: Mortar

++ Total: [54 PL, 12CP, 998pts] ++

Created with BattleScribe

Plan for the boys is to keep the MBT in the back with the mortars and a squad to keep the back line, and then use the demolisher and the other squads to contest and hopefully take the midfield. Not entirely sure what to do to bring it up to 2k. I want to keep it in one detachment so I guess ill take 3 sentinels for a brigade, 2 quad mortars and 2 more demo cannon russes? Maybe some ogryn/bullgryn too for some bulk in the line or is the answer just fill the board with 60pt guard squads? Got about 150 pts left over with that plan.

• 1 month later...

Ok so time to update. Ill get some pictures as soon as I can, but made good progress. Got a mortar squad and a missile squad all finished up except for grass, and 2 leman russ demolishers finished. Going to try and get a group shot of everything here when I get the new stuff. I gotta get the settings right on my phone, keeps saying its too large to upload to the site still. Next up to paint is going to be a batch of 20 infantry since no matter how it goes with the list, more bodies is good for guard.

Speaking of new changes wow. I'm supposed to meet my friend for a game soon and all the tank changes makes me want to run an entire tank squad. Run 2 commanders and like 6 russes escorting a baneblade would be really fun to run, and now probably wont just die swiftly. And best of all It would all be painted so I can get some guilt free games in while the horde is painted. So until next time guardsmen, GLHF

16573233988008454531641032016485.jpg

Missile team #1 These guys will eventually be the heavy weapons teams in most squads I think. I think I'g going to get some wash for the metal and add in some grass but I wont do highlights on all of their cloth.

16573234487402434447699798752878.jpg

New base for the sentinel. The other ones foot broke off, so going to have to do his feet buried and fitgure a way to pull it off. like mud or a pond or something. Or maybe just covered in grass.

16573234909118983553378767331206.jpg

Mortar team #1. going to make 2 more, got the bases done, just need the guardsmen. They'll probably be next on the docket.

1657323613780647927047759541457.jpg

And I printed and painted two leman russ demolishers as well. I lost the copper I had been using so have a different brass. I'm liking it. Going to get some army shots here in the next day or so and see what else I can finish!

Adding in photos