Kill Team - Nachmund - Box and CSM Revealed

Joe

I think I need to try and get into Kill Team and see if ppl play it local. The potential is high.

Do it, it's a genuine great game that more 40k players need to taste. It's perfect for small hobby projects without need to make a full army. The investment in time, space and minis is also much more manageable than full 40k.

Agreed! It's my favorite game currently published by GW!

That Corsair model is fantastic, I have to say. The reveal show as a whole was a disappointment and as much as I wish gw well (I own shares, so it’s mandatory!) this whole teasing of AM reveals really should come back to bite them hard. After the recent financial troubles I might have expected a change in direction but here we are back to trolling the fans. ‘Epic’ Releases indeed.

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2022/01/28/lvo-2022-aeldari-corsairs-plunder-the-nachmund-gauntlet-in-kill-teams-next-expansion/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Article&utm_campaign=LVO+%E2%80%93+Kill+Team+corsairs+vs+CSM+box+tease,+Jan+28

A friend just sent me this, they may have given it away in the URL and we didnt notice, source is Killteam Discord

/2022/01/28/lvo-2022-aeldari-corsairs-plunder-the-nachmund-gauntlet-in-kill-teams-next-expansion/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Article&utm_campaign=LVO+%E2%80%93+Kill+Team+corsairs+vs+CSM+box+tease,+Jan+28

Edited by Dark Shepherd

So where did your friend get that URL? Because I can play the "+[word]" game too.

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2022/01/28/lvo-2022-aeldari-corsairs-plunder-the-nachmund-gauntlet-in-kill-teams-next-expansion/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Article&utm_campaign=LVO+%E2%80%93+Butt+Snarf+hungusbungus+worf+dingletwink+aaaaaaaaaaaa+bumplesnurf,+babybabybabyyeah+ripeMangos

/2022/01/28/lvo-2022-aeldari-corsairs-plunder-the-nachmund-gauntlet-in-kill-teams-next-expansion/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Article&utm_campaign=LVO+%E2%80%93+Butt+Snarf+hungusbungus+worf+dingletwink+aaaaaaaaaaaa+bumplesnurf,+babybabybabyyeah+ripeMangos

If it's from official Warhammer social media then awesome. If not, your friend might be trolling you, or being trolled themselves. :biggrin.:

Edit: Nevermind it's from their Facebook. This short url takes you to the same long url: https://bit.ly/3KIuL8l

fasbuk.png

So yeah, good news, everyone! :woot:

Edited by DeadFingers

I went to the article from the WarCom homepage and it had this url

www.warhammer-community.com/2022/01/28/lvo-2022-aeldari-corsairs-plunder-the-nachmund-gauntlet-in-kill-teams-next-expansion/

Edited by Cactus

So where did your friend get that URL? Because I can play the "+[word]" game too.

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2022/01/28/lvo-2022-aeldari-corsairs-plunder-the-nachmund-gauntlet-in-kill-teams-next-expansion/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Article&utm_campaign=LVO+%E2%80%93+Butt+Snarf+hungusbungus+worf+dingletwink+aaaaaaaaaaaa+bumplesnurf,+babybabybabyyeah+ripeMangos

/2022/01/28/lvo-2022-aeldari-corsairs-plunder-the-nachmund-gauntlet-in-kill-teams-next-expansion/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Article&utm_campaign=LVO+%E2%80%93+Butt+Snarf+hungusbungus+worf+dingletwink+aaaaaaaaaaaa+bumplesnurf,+babybabybabyyeah+ripeMangos

If it's from official Warhammer social media then awesome. If not, your friend might be trolling you, or being trolled themselves. :biggrin.:

What you could do, is click on the link and scroll across to the bit where it does in fact confirm the OP

If it's from official Warhammer social media then awesome. If not, your friend might be trolling you, or being trolled themselves. :biggrin.:

Its actually in the url if you use the link they posted here

https://www.facebook.com/WarhammerOfficial/photos/a.235809753480677/1534840820244224/

... this is just the Nachmund box, isn't it? For which we already have a thread?

We had a thread for the one corsair model revealed at LVO but their opposition hadnt been confirmed.

Think it was Valraks source that had said or confirmed it was Corsairs v Chaos Marines? Cant remember if Chaos part was in original big rumour dump

Ooof!

Someone is in trouble

Also, thats disappointing given then CSM are featured in the Eldritch Omens box

Im more surprised that its back to back CSM v Eldar let alone 2 boxes in a row with no Imperials let alone marines. But hey theyre sticking to big period for Eldar and Chaos and spreading the faction love

Edited by Dark Shepherd

... this is just the Nachmund box, isn't it? For which we already have a thread?

We had a thread for the corsair model reveal but their opposition hadnt been confirmed

It's still news relating to Kill Team: Nachmund, which is why the thread about the Corsair got merged into it.

https://www.facebook.com/WarhammerOfficial/photos/a.235809753480677/1534840820244224/

Yes, I went and checked it myself now. The thing is that the url from the official Facebook could've ended at "?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Article&utm_campaign=LVO+–+Kill+Team+corsairs" and anyone could have added the rest, and it'd still take you to the same article.

Yes, I went and checked it myself now. The thing is that the url from the official Facebook could've ended at "?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Article&utm_campaign=LVO+–+Kill+Team+corsairs" and anyone could have added the rest, and it'd still take you to the same article.

As you're being that guy, go onto Facebook, click the appropriate article, if you're on a phone open in your browser, scroll across, see it for yourself.

As you're being that guy, go onto Facebook, click the appropriate article, if you're on a phone open in your browser, scroll across, see it for yourself.

I just said I did. :huh.: I even edited my first post already.

Is being skeptic at first because I know urls can be played with being "that guy" now? Well I'm sorry then. I didn't know it was going to be such an issue.

This is excellent news for me! Very tempted to do a small force of pirates and also expand my ref Corsairs. Just hope it includes terrain I like! Please be old palm trees .

A Red Corsairs KT team would make a ton of sense as the rival faction against Eldar Corsairs. A pirates vs. pirates themed box!

I suspect that the CSM side, if true, will be non-powered armored, likely Cultists. Octarius and Chalnath both had ten man squads, and it seems to be the pattern for these box teams

I suspect you’ll be right, especially with rumors of new cultist/mutant units

Both Renegade Guard and Cultists are on the virtually 100% accurate rumour list for CSM's 9th ed wave - the former feel more likely to me than the latter in terms of a KT release, but either works. Possessed suit the role thematically as they're often used for this purpose in-universe but they seem far less likely for numerous reasons.

I'm hoping for noise marines on the chaos side.

Not a chance. We'll be waiting until an EC book which is probably many years away at this rate