Eyes wandering over the Armies of the Imperium...

sibomots

I am sure a monodominant inquisitor with ties to the SoB would be considered worthy company by the BT.

That said, I reckon any inquisitor that pokes their nose too far into astartes business run the risk of getting into airlock accidents.

Don't know the fluff, but on gaming rules, you can insert one imperium agent model to patrol/batallion detachment without messing faction keywords or abilities.

In early 9th an inquisitor could be useful, and it can't bring any advantages now. A psyker inquisitor would significantly make matchups against some factions worse, and a non-psyker one is just a weak squishy character which don't bring anything new that BT needed.

But damn that one looks so good though.

I know, right?  I just love the feeling of the model.

Hmm so maybe not  rhyme-and-verse on the same page with my BT units.  But still tempting. 

And it'll give me a chance to paint something other than black.

hell,I misread the rules:

"If every unit in your army (excluding UNALIGNED units) has the BLACK TEMPLARS keyword, then every unit that has the Combat Doctrines ability and is in a BLACK TEMPLARS Detachment gains the Templar Vows ability, below:"

it says "unaligned", not "imperium agent and unaligned"! so practically BT can't take imperium agent units.

hell,I misread the rules:

"If every unit in your army (excluding UNALIGNED units) has the BLACK TEMPLARS keyword, then every unit that has the Combat Doctrines ability and is in a BLACK TEMPLARS Detachment gains the Templar Vows ability, below:"

it says "unaligned", not "imperium agent and unaligned"! so practically BT can't take imperium agent units.

So no assassins. :sad.:

Inquisitors and Assassins both get this rule:

• You can include one AGENT OF THE IMPERIUM unit in each IMPERIUM (excluding FALLENPatrolBattalion and Brigade Detachment in your army without those units taking up slots in those Detachments. The inclusion of an AGENT OF THE IMPERIUM unit does not prevent other units from their Detachment from benefiting from Detachment abilities (e.g. Chapter Tactics, etc.), and it does not prevent other units from your army from benefiting from abilities that require every model in your army to have that ability (e.g. Combat Doctrines, etc.). An AGENT OF THE IMPERIUM unit included in a Patrol, Battalion or Brigade Detachment in this manner is ignored for any rules that state all units from that Detachment must have at least one Faction keyword in common, and when determining your Army Faction.

So we would get Vows.

Oh buddy let’s do this!

+++=== Way ahead of you.  ===+++

+++=== Plastic already ordered.  ===+++

Just waiting for the Crusader to make a Pod Drop. 

Recalibrated the Coordinates plugged into the Navigation Resolver. 

Vendetta Crusade II just got a bit more interesting.