SoT book 7: Echoes of Eternity - Aaron Dembski-Bowden

Ubiquitous1984

There must be an issue with the LEs if hardcover copies are already available. Maybe harder to source the materials for them in China right now, or delays since limited edition books seem to be more popular these days? Edited by cheywood

There must be an issue with the LEs if hardcover copies are already available. Maybe harder to source the materials for them in China right now, or delays since limited edition books seem to be more popular these days?

Its hard to figure out if the plan is another simultaneous release or not.

I most want to know what that store is that has copies for sale.

Do we know where in China the LE are printed?  If Shanghai we may not see the LE for awhile…

Could lead to an interesting scenario where it gets released after the HB.  Would be interesting to see how quickly it sells out in that order of release.

No pics yet? Thought we may have seen some of the illustrations or character list being posted?

The illustrations aren’t in the normal hardbacks are they?

No pics yet? Thought we may have seen some of the illustrations or character list being posted?

The illustrations aren’t in the normal hardbacks are they?

They are, at least the (4) regular monochrome ones spread throughout. The Primarch artworks and what not are just in the limited editions, though (and the artists' online portfolios).

The man is talking about it now:

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2022/06/01/siege-of-terra-book-7-aaron-dembski-bowden-shakes-the-imperial-palace-in-echoes-of-eternity/

The penultimate chapter to this epic series will initially be available in two formats – a special edition hardback packed with gorgeous artwork, and a standard hardback.

...so what about ebook and audiobook? WarCom being stupid again, or deliberate bs?

" Terra faces more than mortal foes – the Great Angel and the Red Angel are ready to face each other at last" .......

Had to be done after the feathercluster that was fear to tread and Sanguinius story arc. Still cant wait to read it.

Between this and the Primarch book Sang is finally going to get done proper.

Edited by nagashnee

Anticipation at critical levels !

Two points of interest in the article :

Rogal Dorn is encircled, fighting his own war at Bhab Bastion.

Wondering how he links up with the Emperor and Sanguinius for the boarding of the Vengeful Spirit (unless they teleport from two separate locations).

Zephon and Amit embody entirely different elements of the Blood Angels Legion – both leaning into the themes of certain future Successor Chapters

Since Amit becomes first Chapter Master of the Flesh Tearers, does that imply Zephon gets his own 2nd founding chapter ?

Knew Lotara would feature after a Twitter post a year or two ago. Amit and Kargos are a surprise though. Feels surreal we're finally getting the Angelbowl after that titbit left in Betrayer and the Lorgar/Anggrath salt Aurelian generated 11 years ago during happier days

I truly hope the release is sped up partly because I wouldn't mind a Black Legion 3 release for Christmas, and GW seem to hate dropping big titles by the same author close together nowadays

Knew Lotara would feature after a Twitter post a year or two ago. Amit and Kargos are a surprise though. Feels surreal we're finally getting the Angelbowl after that titbit left in Betrayer and the Lorgar/Anggrath salt Aurelian generated 11 years ago during happier days

I truly hope the release is sped up partly because I wouldn't mind a Black Legion 3 release for Christmas, and GW seem to hate dropping big titles by the same author close together nowadays

Is Black Legion 3 done? ADB’s recent post wasn’t indicative of anything else coming soon unfortunately.

Is Black Legion 3 done? ADB’s recent post wasn’t indicative of anything else coming soon unfortunately.

Honestly, BL 3 is probably what I'm looking for most. They are great books so far.