WH40k Chaos Gate for 1.99 USD on gog.com

havlar

Exactly what it says on the tin - https://www.gog.com/en/game/warhammer_40000_chaos_gate

Expires in 37 hours from the moment of writing this post

I remember playing that one as a kid, and it has a very nice climatic soundtrack.

which also was used in... ultramarine... soup... video

Just as a heads up for those thinking of picking this up when I bought this years ago from gog it did require some tinkering to get it running e.g. first mission would crash when cultists fired their las pistol so you had to turn off that animation in the game files, I think mission 7 had a file corruption etc). Unsure if after all these years a fix was added, windows 10 also has some issues running this as well. 

But! if you can get it to run enjoy that sweet sweet nostalgia 

(...) first mission would crash when cultists fired their las pistol so you had to turn off that animation in the game files, (...) windows 10 also has some issues running this as well.

I remember that too!

But just (as in literally minutes ago) I did my purchase and let some cultists shoot at my marines without problems and completed the first mission without any problems, so at least the missing asset problem is solved. Running Windows 10 Home FWIW.