Crowd Sourcing Ideas for a Pair of Inquisitors

I have been inspired to convert a pair of Inquisitors based on my forum experience.

In our discussions, I find that both Occam's Razor and Hanlon's Razor come up from time to time. I thought it would be cool to have an Inquisitor Occam and an Inquisitor Hanlon. Both would be equipped with masterwork swords of some kind- the "Razors" in question. I wanted wacky rules to reflect the concepts (the simplest explanation is usually correct (Occam), and never attribute to malice what can be attributed to stupidity (Hanlon)).

I don't want them to be so OP that people won't want to play against them- always a concern with houserules.

Any suggestions?

Brother, I love this idea.  Inquisitor Occam and Inquisitor Hanlon are 40k stories that write themselves.  Well done...it's genius.

Those I thought a long time about this suggestion a fitting weapon for Hanlon's Razor especially.  Occam's Razor will of course be a blade.  Hanlon's Razor will be a gun.

"Wait, you wanted Hanlon's Razor to be a sword?  I thought you said Hanlon's Laser!"  I'm Chinese, I don't find this at all offensive, otherwise I wouldn't share it.