Warhammer+ mini

I received an email this morning to select a mini and chose the assassin for 40K. Has anyone else received one yet ?

I chose which mini I wanted back in August as part of the sign-up process. I guess they're prompting people who hadn't chosen yet to pick one, now that we're approaching the time we should start seeing them roll out for the 40kapp subscribers who are getting them early?

The 'My Warhammer' site tells me that my assassin model will be 'ripe' in six days. I wonder if they'll repeat the model promo, and if so what the new models will be? My ongoing Warhammer+ subscription plans are directly tied to the answer to that question. Directly.

The 'My Warhammer' site tells me that my assassin model will be 'ripe' in six days. I wonder if they'll repeat the model promo, and if so what the new models will be? My ongoing Warhammer+ subscription plans are directly tied to the answer to that question. Directly.

They already teased next year's models right at the start of the year, and while not completely revealed they are almost certainly a Slaves to Darkness sorcerer for AoS and a CSM Terminator Lord for 40k inspired by this artwork.

Edit - Added links.

Edited by Halandaar

The App launched in August but if you bought the 12 month subscription you become eligible for your mini after 9 months. If you pay monthly you have to wait for the full year.

Sorry not the app, warhammer+

That's not correct.

The 9 month offer was for people who were already 40k app subscribers, and upgraded to a Warhammer+ subscription. It didn't matter whether you chose monthly or annually, just as long as you upgraded. Annual subscribers will also get an additional pin badge on top.

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2021/08/11/warhammer-is-packed-with-amazing-shows-and-features-heres-how-youll-access-them-all/

As a special thank you to existing subscribers, if you convert your Warhammer 40,000: The App subscription to Warhammer+ within the first month, you’ll get your hands on your chosen free miniature* three months earlier than anyone else. 

The bonus applies to annual subscribers to Warhammer+, and monthly Warhammer+ subscribers who sub for 9 months continuously. Annual subscribers will get an extra gift too, in the form of a special Warhammer+ pin badge that will arrive alongside the free miniature. You can download the app right now from here.

Mine says 3 months 6 days 6 hours 51 min and 49 seconds.

So it'll be a while.

Curious if subs thought the years offering were worth the price.

Hmm maybe the pin badge is what brought up the mention of annual subs in the fine print, i read it all over before dropping the money on a cheeky months sub to the 40k app and it mentioned annual subs in what i thought was the context of getting the mini early. Ah well, the time is nearly here and im in no rush :D 

As soon aas someone gets the assassin, please post sprue pics 'n' such- I have big plans for this mini.

Specifically what I want to know is whether or not it's easy to make the assassin itself removable from the huge scenic statuary piece. Ideally, I want to be able to use the statue as a variat to the battle sanctum and use the assassin independently; I do still want the option of using the whole piece as intended... So I'm curious about whether I'll need to magnetize or if the fit is snug enough that I can just push it into place when I want to use it as intended.

I subbed for the year towards the end of the deal

It is saying 3 months, 10 days, 9 hours.... for the mini but has the assassin selected.

What this does flag to me however is that I really should make an effort to use this! I think I watched a few early battle reports ad read a couple of things in the vault at the start but I haven't looked at it this year at all!

That was probably a wise decision, because now you have a fair amount of stuff to binge watch.

Watching all of Angels of Death in one go is pretty satisfying- ditto on the Exodite. You'll be able to do the full 3 episodes of Act 1 for Interrogator if you want to, but there are still 2 more acts of 3 episodes each waiting in the wings.

Hammer and Bolter episodes are all stand-alones, so binging them isn't the thrill that you get with the other offerings.